Habbo Roleplay Pack Release (HabboVIP/PixelZone) - FREE

TheBello

Nov 9, 2022
Hello Habbo enthusiasts!

A couple of years ago, I invested $2k in a comprehensive Habbo Roleplay pack. Today, I've made the decision to share it with the community at absolutely no cost.

Why am I releasing this pack now?

The Habbo Roleplay community has seen quieter days, and my personal commitments prevent me from maintaining and updating the pack as I once could. By sharing it, I hope it might spark some enthusiasm and possibly contribute to reviving the community in any small way.

What's inside this pack?

• PlusEmu (C# Emulator): A robust and feature-packed Emulator for the best roleplaying experience.
  • PHP CMS: An intuitive Content Management System built specifically for Habbo Roleplay.
  • SWFs: Essential Shockwave Flash files for a smooth gaming experience.
  • Nitro: An added boost for your Habbo environment.
  • Database: Everything you need in one database to jumpstart your Habbo roleplay.

Download Links:

A Few Points to Consider:

• Limited Support: While I'd love to assist everyone, please understand that I can offer very limited to no support post this release. However, I'm hopeful that the community can come together and help each other out.
  • Reason for Release: With the current state of the community and my own time constraints, I felt it's best to put this pack in the hands of those who might find use for it.
Thank you for understanding, and I genuinely hope this contribution helps to breathe some life back into the Habbo Roleplay world!
Videos:

image.png

image.png

image.png
image.png

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Crazy release! Super excited and surprised to see this released, considered the money u put into it.

Last edited:

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
If anyone's interested in maybe partnering up and expanding the bobbaverse, because we already have a lot of roleplay assets (like a city) which can be easily cropped into room ad's and transferred over.

Just an idea brewing in my head right now. If you know your shit hmu 🤷

x00

Nov 16, 2022
It is a bundle full of malware and files, be careful with your data if you want to use it

Last edited:

xLinkest

Jul 18, 2023
Just to make anyone aware I was scammed by these guys previously in the pasts. Also, @TheBello is one of the owners of Kubbo and many people warned me about him and his "team". Most likely these files do include backdoors and malware files just based on his reputation. I could be wrong, but my first guess would be that these files aren't safe to download. Sorry if I'm incorrect @TheBello but it's just my opinion and experience with you and your devs over at Kubbo.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Just to make anyone aware I was scammed by these guys previously in the pasts. Also, @TheBello is one of the owners of Kubbo and many people warned me about him and his "team". Most likely these files do include backdoors and malware files just based on his reputation. I could be wrong, but my first guess would be that these files aren't safe to download. Sorry if I'm incorrect @TheBello but it's just my opinion and experience with you and your devs over at Kubbo.
I can confirm similar weird experiences with TheBello

That being said, he has spent a great deal of money on his hotels. The quality of the code could be hit or miss, but I doubt malware was apart of this release as he wouldn't have anything to gain from it.

As with all retro releases, use with caution or for inspiration to create your own project

TheBello

Nov 9, 2022
I don't care of what ya'll say tbh.
if you say you know me so much show proof or something everyone with a keyboard can say anything.
I don't even know ya'll lol.

Post something i've done to ya'll not my past devs or team members because I'm NOT them.

Noone of ya'll would've dare to post something like this so...

it had backdoors when i first purchased from the creators they said for "Security" and i deleted most because they told me them. and only they know them and aren't even in the community since years, if there's more feel free to find them and post them and do something positive or that's too much?

xLinkest

Jul 18, 2023
I don't care of what ya'll say tbh.
if you say you know me so much show proof or something everyone with a keyboard can say anything.
I don't even know ya'll lol.

Post something i've done to ya'll not my past devs or team members because I'm NOT them.

Noone of ya'll would've dare to post something like this so...

it had backdoors when i first purchased from the creators they said for "Security" and i deleted most because they told me them. and only they know them and aren't even in the community since years, if there's more feel free to find them and post them and do something positive or that's too much?
Atleast you admitted to it having backdoors, I knew I wasn't wrong about that. And again, you do know @LeChris he worked for Kubbo as a dev before...

deukaick22

Mar 20, 2022
How do I configure this pack, I already changed the phpmyadmin version and the db keeps uploading with error
Post automatically merged:

I can't get it online at all

TheBello

Nov 9, 2022
How do I configure this pack, I already changed the phpmyadmin version and the db keeps uploading with error
Post automatically merged:

I can't get it online at all
If u at least post the error someone would probably help you

Users who are viewing this thread