Habbo Retros Or Habbo Roleplays?

Which one has more votes?

• Normal Habbo Retros

• Habbo Roleplays

Results are only viewable after voting.

Devjam

Legend
Jan 5, 2014
Which one do you prefer and why? why do you think one is better than another and in which way?

For me i love normal retros fuck RP's i only love floating around event rooms. Also Roleplays seems bit boring after you played it a while and people starting making gangs of 20+ members.

Joel

Aspiring Developer
Mar 30, 2014
The concept of a RP is much better than that of normal retros, it's just the fact that the management & development of a roleplay has never been done right, they always lose balance after time & become boring to play - especially as a newer member of the roleplay.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Roleplay is more fun then GTA in my opinion. You get more creative freedom + the features can be endless. The whole point of an RP is to sandbox your own RP experience, not just go around killing people, developers just have yet to manifest ideas that make RPs more craft-based instead of waiting around all day for your timer to complete.

I was going to make a Fifa inspired RP by utilizing the football game on Habbo.

r0ck

Megatron
Jul 18, 2015
Roleplay is more fun then GTA in my opinion. You get more creative freedom + the features can be endless. The whole point of an RP is to sandbox your own RP experience, not just go around killing people, developers just have yet to manifest ideas that make RPs more craft-based instead of waiting around all day for your timer to complete.

It is all within one's opinion. Everyone has different tastes :p

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I personally believe Retros, as they have more freedom as to what you can do, make rooms, unlimited credits (presuming hotel eco is good) and you can add rooms to create the aspect of roleplay within a normal hotel :)

Feb 1, 2014

Yeah I bet you was.

OT: Roleplays are better IMO, more to do and the ideas are endless.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Roleplays seem to be easier to get a playerbase for, I don't like them though.

Retros are better IMO, but they're both shit.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You play them both for fundamentally different reasons. RPs are more fun if properly organized, with a good team and large userbase you could really have an amazing time. Then normal retros are more for chat/chill/building/creative/events/staff. I always liked actual retros because RPs are just full of people scripting and it's not that fun anymore. Actual retros were easier to get into. Both suck now though.

Lumeria

Jan 26, 2017
I think everything got to progress, so I love retro's but i still accept roleplays

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread