Habbo Retros Or Habbo Roleplays?

Which one has more votes?

• Normal Habbo Retros

• Habbo Roleplays

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
? Retros you're limited.. RP's you can do much more, code much more and add much more features to it.
You could do the same with a regular emulator, I think the best would be the best of two worlds, basically you have both regular play and RP in the same place. You could have special RP rooms, or modes or something.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I personally think RP's are best (I dont play them), but because mostly all retros are just the same bullshit without any differences.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I personally think RP's are best (I dont play them), but because mostly all retros are just the same bullshit without any differences.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Pretty much the same case if we consider the amount of people using Flux's files..

ONT: I prefer RP's because I feel like it's just more fun to create things on there compared to a normal retro.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Pretty much the same case if we consider the amount of people using Flux's files..

ONT: I prefer RP's because I feel like it's just more fun to create things on there compared to a normal retro.
There's still a lot that can be added to RP's if you compare them to ordinary retros, that's the big difference when being a developer.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
There's still a lot that can be added to RP's if you compare them to ordinary retros, that's the big difference when being a developer.
100% agree with you to be honest you can add tons more features because you can make it like real life adding the things you do on a daily basis to it to make it more unique and overall a better simulation of life but in a Habbo form.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
100% agree with you to be honest you can add tons more features because you can make it like real life adding the things you do on a daily basis to it to make it more unique and overall a better simulation of life but in a Habbo form.
You can do that with a regular emulator aswell, they are both based on the same things

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
You can do that with a regular emulator aswell, they are both based on the same things
But then it'd be an RP you nugget. Plus not all features would even make sense if it was added to a non-rp hotel.. Hence why I prefer developing for RP's versus normal retros.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
But then it'd be an RP you nugget. Plus not all features would even make sense if it was added to a non-rp hotel.. Hence why I prefer developing for RP's versus normal retros.
Well see, I see this from a developer perspective, both are literally the same, based on the same things, see what I mean?

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Well see, I see this from a developer perspective, both are literally the same, based on the same things, see what I mean?
Based on the same thing, coded in a much different way. RP's you are not limited, retros you are. In a retro you can make events, build rooms but in a RP you can so much, such as kill people, make money, have a job, make a gang etc.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Based on the same thing, coded in a much different way. RP's you are not limited, retros you are. In a retro you can make events, build rooms but in a RP you can so much, such as kill people, make money, have a job, make a gang etc.
Yes, but from a developer viewpoint I can do exactly that with a regular emulator aswell and just add a rp mode which lets you do all that or make you choose when you create a character, RP or Regular. I mean, there are endless possibilities from where I'm standing.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Personally, I don't like RPs but whatever you like it doesn't really matter, but I'd recommend a hotel, where you can build a sexy room!

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Habbo Roleplays if they're ran properly. Otherwise, Habbo Retros.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Habbo role play and Habbo retros are the same thing except rp has more complex features such as killing but then again we can argue retros can do the same thing? It's all the same tbh

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
I prefer HabboRP's because i like exclusive commands

KylePr0zZ

Jul 22, 2016
Your first sentence of your post is irreverent now that PeakRP has been here, it's fresh, everything from scratch and is amazing. I play almost everyday, Anyone who uses Flux Files will just die off eventually and they will have next to no user base at all because of how unique PeakRP is.
-------
OT:
RP's are the best sooo much to do and extended features and the power of web sockets is unbelievable, the things you could accomplish using them on a RP is limitless (Just look at PeakRP), Retro's just get repetitive and get real boring, unless you're actually willing to work hard for your retro and make it like no other. (Which the majority of the retro owners can't do or not even willing to try, they just use clean revcms and call it that then slap there credits all over it.).

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Roleplay retros inspire creativity, I've never been a fan of overloading a normal hotel with custom features. Unless it would be a productive development that the community will use when complete.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Yes, but from a developer viewpoint I can do exactly that with a regular emulator aswell and just add a rp mode which lets you do all that or make you choose when you create a character, RP or Regular. I mean, there are endless possibilities from where I'm standing.
I don't think you're understanding the concept of role-playing. Yes they're the same emulator and yes you can do the exact same on a normal Habbo retro but it would be considered a role-playing environment if you could hit people, make money through getting a job etc.

I guess you could enable role-playing rooms on a normal hotel and have a mixture between both.

For me I like both, retro's are a little boring since I don't build rooms, I just like to hang out with friends or bet. On an RP I like to make some cash, workout and maybe get into a bit of bother.

Users who are viewing this thread