Habbo Latest Clothing - 12/30/17 (Release)

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
After further testing it seems when you select some of them, it applies a grey jacket...
This could be to do with the actual swf? Or i've got it wrong and its because it's not 'selectable'. I will go through each one and change it to selectable and find if this actually makes a difference.

I have a feeling it's not the SWF as it shows in the pre selection area.

If I manage to fix this i'll post the figuredata here.
ok good, ill be honest i never even tested this. the guy said the clothing worked so i figured it did

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
After further testing it seems when you select some of them, it applies a grey jacket...
This could be to do with the actual swf? Or i've got it wrong and its because it's not 'selectable'. I will go through each one and change it to selectable and find if this actually makes a difference.

I have a feeling it's not the SWF as it shows in the pre selection area.

If I manage to fix this i'll post the figuredata here.
Dont forget to add the figuredata to both your swf folder & the emulator "extra" folder (assuming you're using plus / a base of plus)

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Dont forget to add the figuredata to both your swf folder & the emulator "extra" folder (assuming you're using plus / a base of plus)

Thanks for this dude,

Just put the figuremap/figuredata in your extras folder, production folder & gamedata folder.

Clear cache & restart emu

:)

Also on this guys, I did get it working but didn't have chance to post this yesterday. I'll post the one that is working for me today when I'm home

EDIT: These work for me, Plus R2

Place these in your Production Folder, Gamedata folder & Emu Extra folder

Attachments

• figuredata.zip
    36.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
i forgot that this was for build 1. most of u are probably using build 2 which is why your clothing isnt working properly. use the figuredata provided above.

asdasd123

Jul 15, 2014
Hi, I'm Oliver the releaser from foreign forum //

You need to replace figure's from gamedata AND PRODUCTION-X.
After they are replaced, clear cache and reload. Incase of using Plus Emu, also replace the figuredata from emulator extras.

Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread