Habbo Latest Clothing - 12/30/17 (Release)

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Saw this on another forum and thought id post it here

Screenshot:
pfQrji5.jpg

Download link:

As far as im concerned it will work with Arcturus, Comet and Plus...

How to setup:
1. Extract everything in the clothes folder to your gordon > production folder overwriting all

2. Extract figuredata and figuremap to your gamedata folder. If using plus replace the figuredata in your emulator extra folder also.

Restart the emu and clear your browser cache.

Credits: habbo 98% and the releaser 2%

Last edited:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I've tried this, unsure if anyone else is having the same issue. But some of the clothing doesn't want to load correctly.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
I've tried this, unsure if anyone else is having the same issue. But some of the clothing doesn't want to load correctly.

I know a fix.

put the figuredata and figuremap in your PRODUCTION folder, restart emu, clear cache then try.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
I know a fix.

put the figuredata and figuremap in your PRODUCTION folder, restart emu, clear cache then try.
Fixed some of it, but now even some defaults aren't loading.

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012

Not quite sure if you figured this out yet, but the problem seems to have occurred from changing all selectable "0" to selectable "1". If you're adding clothing and using Habbo's figuremap and figuredata files you only change buyable "1" to buyable "0". If you want to add the extra colors to the palette just cut and paste them to a different window in notepad++ then make all selectable and add back to main file.
All of the items should be there, there's just extra that it tries to load, for some odd reason.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Not quite sure if you figured this out yet, but the problem seems to have occurred from changing all selectable "0" to selectable "1". If you're adding clothing and using Habbo's figuremap and figuredata files you only change buyable "1" to buyable "0". If you want to add the extra colors to the palette just cut and paste them to a different window in notepad++ then make all selectable and add back to main file.
All of the items should be there, there's just extra that it tries to load, for some odd reason.
That isn’t the issue. The issue is when you replace the SWFs that are already in your folder. Skip over these files and it’ll work fine, at least it did for me.

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Not quite sure if you figured this out yet, but the problem seems to have occurred from changing all selectable "0" to selectable "1". If you're adding clothing and using Habbo's figuremap and figuredata files you only change buyable "1" to buyable "0".
This is true, you can also rip the furniture straight from Habbo itself because that's what most people do that update, The buyable makes it where you have to put it in the catalog them purchase it via the clothing mannequin then wear it & it'll be there, so you don't want the buyable="1"> You also want selectable to selectable="1">

RizyGFX

Graphics Designer
Feb 26, 2018
Are the new Nike and Adidas Shoes and the Gucci / Supreme Clothing provided in the Download?? I would like to know where i could find it if not..

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Are the new Nike and Adidas Shoes and the Gucci / Supreme Clothing provided in the Download?? I would like to know where i could find it if not..
These are most likely Habbo clothing, by that I mean it's straight from Habbo with no custom clothes, I'm sure you can go rip the clothing from a hotel & do the xml stuff for it.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for this dude,

I can confirm this works with Plus R2.

Anybody who's struggling, I hope this helps:
I DIDN'T replace selectable=0

Just put the figuremap/figuredata in your extras folder, production folder & gamedata folder.

Clear cache & restart emu

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Thanks for this dude,

I can confirm this works with Plus R2.

Anybody who's struggling, I hope this helps:
I DIDN'T replace selectable=0

Just put the figuremap/figuredata in your extras folder, production folder & gamedata folder.

Clear cache & restart emu
my bad everyone, i forgot this thread even existed. ive never gotten any notifications to replies. ill update the thread, thank you.

i apologize, try @AssLikeThat's advice

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
my bad everyone, i forgot this thread even existed. ive never gotten any notifications to replies. ill update the thread, thank you.

i apologize, try @AssLikeThat's advice

After further testing it seems when you select some of them, it applies a grey jacket...
This could be to do with the actual swf? Or i've got it wrong and its because it's not 'selectable'. I will go through each one and change it to selectable and find if this actually makes a difference.

I have a feeling it's not the SWF as it shows in the pre selection area.

If I manage to fix this i'll post the figuredata here.

Users who are viewing this thread