Habbo gone?

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Just turning furni into a market, Sulake really caring would bring liquidity, also adding level system involving snowstorm and other games, having 20 daily matches for free player, and 50 daily matches for those who pay the pass, for example, would become something interesting

WhiteTuxGroom

Nov 22, 2021
My wife plays a game called “Toontown Rewritten”. I never played ToonTown when I was younger, but she did. I see the overwhelming amount of uses on “ToonTown Rewritten” and it makes me curious as to how the Habbo Retro scene would react if Habbo Hotel closed for good. Assuming if Habbo closes its doors, wouldn’t everyone rush to Retros to “fill the void” ?

With Sulake advertising positions for a new game recently, maybe that’s a possibility if they put their focus on that and push Habbo to the back burner.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Didn’t realise how dead it really was. Never seen English hotels like this, the loss of flash really knocked a lot of retros.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Didn’t realise how dead it really was. Never seen English hotels like this, the loss of flash really knocked a lot of retros.
Retros have had support for HTML5 for far too long to be affected by Flash Player. Trends also don't seem to relate the two, as Flash hit its peak when Habbo hit its lowest in 2010 during the English hotel merge

You must be registered for see images attach

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Retros have had support for HTML5 for far too long to be affected by Flash Player. Trends also don't seem to relate the two, as Flash hit its peak when Habbo hit its lowest in 2010 during the English hotel merge

You must be registered for see images attach
Not sure about Habbo itself, I was talking about retros.

You don't seem to see any around anymore, at least when flash was here there were quite a few small hotels.

Users who are viewing this thread