Habbo client wont load!

ZedPython

Dec 10, 2015
Hey guys i started making my own habbo retro.
Its only localhost but i cant manage to get it working!!

This is when i load the page:
07731c19ee1949a08272ba080795531a.png

Then when i press enter hotel this happens:

ee09951cc20c4c7cbcb8db304e00601e.png

It says please wait while habbo is loading
Then this:
0725e85372be4c1fa973e7df7235ae71.png

_-------------------------------------

Here are some details:

I use Xampp 1.7.7
r63
apache and mysql are running

i use the mango thing not the Priv
Client.php:
PHP:
<?php
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// # TheHabbos Topsites API Script - Release 1.0.0 (BETA 2) //
// # (C) Copyright TheHabbos 2010. All rights reserved.     //

define('IN_THEHABBOS_API', 1);

require_once 'thehabbos_api/includes.php';

$create = new API_Template(); $create->buildTemplate();
If u need any other information or files please comment directly i will constantly check for replies!
Please help me out!

KevCodes

May 23, 2016

Then this:

Here are some details:

I use Xampp 1.7.7
r63

Client.php:
PHP:
<?php

If u need any other information or files please comment directly i will constantly check for replies!
Please help me out!
Make sure everything is configured properly.

OMG THANKS FOR THE HELP I SURE WOULDN4T HAVE DONE THAT WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME!

Fk**ing idiot -_-
Fk**ing idiot -_-
I assume you're calling yourself this^^

Anyways, goodluck.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
Why are you offering pirated programs? AFAIK thats against this forum's rules. Anyways, you wanted my help with setting up a retro so how are you magically able to setup retros?
1st of all ive always known how to set up retros. secondly i never asked you to set me up a retro i asked if you could help with a client issue with r63b which i ended up fixing myself and i asked that like a month ago so stop acting like you know everything and posting just for post count without knowing your facts mcjackass and u dont know shit about the rules because there are tons of released threads on here with "pirated" as u called it navicats

Last edited:

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
1st of all ive always known how to set up retros. secondly i never asked you to set me up a retro i asked if you could help with a client issue with r63b which i ended up fixing myself and i asked that like a month ago so stop acting like you know everything and posting just for post count without knowing your facts mcjackass and u dont know shit about the rules because there are tons of released threads on here with "pirated" as u called it navicats
YdGkoOu.png

June 4 was 11 days ago..........., I don't post just for post count. Piracy is illegal.... Wtf is a "mcjackass" You need to leave mcdonalds

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
YdGkoOu.png

June 4 was 11 days ago..........., I don't post just for post count. Piracy is illegal.... Wtf is a "mcjackass" You need to leave mcdonalds
digging up old post pretty much? yes that was still a while ago like i said u fucking idiot i know how to setup a hotel i think anyone with a pea brain can setup one as all u do is extract your cms to the wwwroot folder and edit a few configs. ill say it again i never ever asked u to set me up a hotel i asked u if you could check my configs because of a client issue as i never used r63b at the time but i ended up fixing the issue by myself without your help so gtfo. if you dont think i can setup a hotel then teamviewer me ill show you on your mom faggot

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
digging up old post pretty much? yes that was still a while ago like i said u fucking idiot i know how to setup a hotel i think anyone with a pea brain can setup one as all u do is extract your cms to the wwwroot folder and edit a few configs. ill say it again i never ever asked u to set me up a hotel i asked u if you could check my configs because of a client issue as i never used r63b at the time but i ended up fixing the issue by myself without your help so gtfo. if you dont think i can setup a hotel then teamviewer me ill show you on your mom faggot
Was just proving you wrong, that was under 2 weeks ago. Why call me a fucking idiot? You act like a 13 year old. Go back to regular habbo and go spam your moms credit card. It isn't that simple to set it up. Somethings that you get are configured improperly even when you do that quick url fix w/e. When you ask on these forums its so you can learn what causes that problem and how to fix it. My first habbo retro on plusemu I had trouble setting up because I didn't know ghost avatars were figuredata/figuremap. You wanted my help on setting up hotel. I didn't fix the issue because the login details were incorrect or you fixed it before I read the post. Stop trying to brag about yourself you cunt. You can probably setup a hotel now, but you didn't have the skills earlier.
ill show you on your mom faggot
So basically you will show me myself having intercourse with my mother on a teamviewer session????
THEN YOU CALL ME A FAGGOT?

I don't know if I'm retarded or not, but to me, your post shows no logic, and that you have the mindset of a 5 year old.

Have a good day.

iGlenn

Jul 21, 2015
YdGkoOu.png

exactly i only needed help with the avatar and images not showing which i ended up fixing myself. now stop making it seem like i cant setup a hotel faggot as i clearly never asked you to set up a hotel for me because i already know how and been known how for years its just r63b was knew to me at the time i asked but now i can easily setup r63b so choke a chode

mcmatters

Dec 2, 2014
exactly i only needed help with the avatar and images not showing which i ended up fixing myself. now stop making it seem like i cant setup a hotel faggot as i clearly never asked you to set up a hotel for me because i already know how and been known how for years its just r63b was knew to me at the time i asked but now i can easily setup r63b so choke a chode
You sound like a 9 yr old rn

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016

Then this:

Here are some details:

I use Xampp 1.7.7
r63

Client.php:
PHP:
<?php

Please help me out!

You may need to look at your config.ini in your emulator folder, or re-check over your swfs: (External_variables.txt):)

Users who are viewing this thread