Flash Habbi.us ~ The whole new Retro Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
I would have to agree

Twist alongside several others were the first to introduce new things, not to mention using Arcturus would get you up to speed with this
Opinions are opinions, but not only that he did say "probably".

anyhow, updates & todo.
  • Started work on the Talent track ( ).
  • Started work on the PathFinder, hopefully I can get it the way I want it.
  • Fixed Gnomes allowing users to use HTML entities etc.
  • We now have an Ambassador Program.
  • Homes have been re-added.
  • Added more achievements for Safety tips, Support and more.

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Thats false lol

I would have to agree

Twist alongside several others were the first to introduce new things, not to mention using Arcturus would get you up to speed with this

Maybe so but we're still updating daily. In my opinion, it's not about who's quick enough to be the first and it's also not a competition. We're one of the few retros that actually spend our own time to make nice looking clothes and furniture ourselves.

Opinions are opinions, but not only that he did say "probably".

anyhow, updates & todo.
  • Started work on the Talent track ( ).
  • Started work on the PathFinder, hopefully I can get it the way I want it.
  • Fixed Gnomes allowing users to use HTML entities etc.
  • We now have an Ambassador Program.
  • Homes have been re-added.
  • Added more achievements for Safety tips, Support and more.

Good job Brad, it's nice to work with you and have you on our team.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I actually didn't take habbi down, I messaged you something along the lines of "oh habbi's down eh" assuming it couldn't last more than a week, yet you're to stupid to realize it wasn't me.

The community isn't the same anymore, if you believe this will last for more than a couple years, I believe you need a reality check.
On the subject of Kay, she is indeed a terrible owner and would not have a rank if she wasn't dating Liam, she is incapable of managing a habbo retro with her lack of professionalism.
I find it funny that you try to critique someone about their managerial skills when you have none yourself. For each hotel you open, a group of ignorant twats are hired that threaten users for their own self gratification. You have a lack of professionalism only rivaled by your lack of a common sense. You couldn't get a hotel to the magnitude of Habbi, you never have or will. Not that Habbi is so amazing that it's impossible to get to their level, they are not remotely at such a high level but they are far above any standard you could possibly achieve.

Habbi has potential now because of Brad's backing, however he tends to move between projects and leave them abruptly aswell so that's not so much a reliable aspect to brag about although he is a competent developer with much to offer to Liam nonetheless, light years ahead of anything you are capable of achieving @Altercationz. Kay and Liam are both very friendly, active owners who commit to their duties of interacting with the users and displaying commendable managerial skills. They don't have much to be professional about considering how small the community is, although I could see how they are unprofessional but I know for certain that you couldn't give any solid points for them to improve upon. You say they have a lack of professionalism solely because you're upset over personal reasons, not because of any legitimate negative practices that Kay has committed. So enough with the petty tantrums, immaturity is already running amok throughout this universe.

In a community where your usercount continually decreases each week, it's hard to give the players what they want because nobody is really available to enjoy the functions you may create. So Brad can update the hotel as much as he wants but it won't be enough to gain dozens of users. If they can focus on gaining more users and maintaining them, then Habbi will do well and they will learn as they go how to be professional when an environment that actually needs it arises. Because the idea of owning a retro is to grow together with the user, that's the most fun way to go about doing business.

P.S. don't hit on women who are happily taken, that's another way to avoid being banned you dumbass.
P.P.S holy fuck I so high right now.

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
Maybe so but we're still updating daily. In my opinion, it's not about who's quick enough to be the first and it's also not a competition. We're one of the few retros that actually spend our own time to make nice looking clothes and furniture ourselves.

Good job Brad, it's nice to work with you and have you on our team.

"We're one of the few retros that actually spend our own time to make nice looking clothes and furniture ourselves." If you were the few retros to spend time making clothes and furniture how come I don't see any "custom made clothes or furniture" on Habbi?

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
"We're one of the few retros that actually spend our own time to make nice looking clothes and furniture ourselves." If you were the few retros to spend time making clothes and furniture how come I don't see any "custom made clothes or furniture" on Habbi?
In the catalogue there's a whole section for "Custom Furniture" - not that hard to find in my opinion. As for the clothes, they're in the "Change Looks", also not that hard to find, unless you haven't bothered to log on and see for yourself?

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
In the catalogue there's a whole section for "Custom Furniture" - not that hard to find in my opinion. As for the clothes, they're in the "Change Looks", also not that hard to find, unless you haven't bothered to log on and see for yourself?

I doubt that they even made the custom clothes in my option because everyone steals from eachother lol

cutes

Apr 5, 2016
I doubt that they even made the custom clothes in my option because everyone steals from eachother lol
You don't have to believe anything, however we put our users happiness first. If users want certain clothes/furniture making we make that happen. They can also send us their own designs that they have created so we can add them onto the hotel.
Here's some examples:
- User creating clothes for the hotel that will get added once the files are created.
- Users can add any suggestion they would like for clothing/furniture and we create them.

But then again, you don't have to believe anything.

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
You don't have to believe anything, however we put our users happiness first. If users want certain clothes/furniture making we make that happen. They can also send us their own designs that they have created so we can add them onto the hotel.
Here's some examples:
- User creating clothes for the hotel that will get added once the files are created.
- Users can add any suggestion they would like for clothing/furniture and we create them.

But then again, you don't have to believe anything.

Wow so much "Custom clothing" half of them you didn't even make, you just ripped LMFAO. Also I checked the clothing in the catalogue and there's no "custom clothing."

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
Never said custom clothing, I said furniture :)?

I was talking about how @li4m said "Maybe so but we're still updating daily. In my opinion, it's not about who's quick enough to be the first and it's also not a competition. We're one of the few retros that actually spend our own time to make nice looking clothes and furniture ourselves." There's no custom clothes made by you guys, all you guys did was rip clothing lmfao.

cutes

Apr 5, 2016
I was talking about how @li4m said "Maybe so but we're still updating daily. In my opinion, it's not about who's quick enough to be the first and it's also not a competition. We're one of the few retros that actually spend our own time to make nice looking clothes and furniture ourselves." There's no custom clothes made by you guys, all you guys did was rip clothing lmfao.
  1. Users give us clothing that they have made for us to add onto the hotel.
  2. A member of the staff team puts his time & effort into making clothing & hair.
That isn't ripping, but whatever, believe what you like because this is getting boring and repetitive.

Supermario

Jan 5, 2016
  1. Users give us clothing that they have made for us to add onto the hotel.
  2. A member of the staff team puts his time & effort into making clothing & hair.
That isn't ripping, but whatever, believe what you like because this is getting boring and repetitive.

Literally almost all of the custom clothing Habbi has were ripped from other retros. Stop claiming that you guys made them because you didn't. You guys ripped some clothing from Hablet and some from Rise so stop claiming you guys made them because you guys didn't.

Plus whoever made this hair style for Habbi should seriously stop making custom clothing lmfao.

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Literally almost all of the custom clothing Habbi has were ripped from other retros. Stop claiming that you guys made them because you didn't. You guys ripped some clothing from Hablet and some from Rise so stop claiming you guys made them because you guys didn't.

Plus whoever made this hair style for Habbi should seriously stop making custom clothing lmfao.

Trash talk and jealousy, I've heard it all before.

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Jealous of what? You ripping clothes from other retros? Yeah I'm so jealous of that.

We have made our own clothes.. what are you on about?

For some reason you're mad over nothing because @Sentry234 gave his opinion on my hotel, get over yourself.

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Oh you made this ? Damn so nice lmfao

We have made more than that. Instead of trash talking, if you looked on our Twitter then you'd notice we post about the clothes we make and also the users creations. No idea who you are but you're completely irrelevant with no helpful opinions at all.

Keep ranting!

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This is just in response to @Brad
I wasn't by any means disagreeing that this hotel is great, or anything however just stating the fact it's far from one of the most updated or custom in the scene.

May 1, 2015
I find it funny that you try to critique someone about their managerial skills when you have none yourself. For each hotel you open, a group of ignorant twats are hired that threaten users for their own self gratification. You have a lack of professionalism only rivaled by your lack of a common sense. You couldn't get a hotel to the magnitude of Habbi, you never have or will. Not that Habbi is so amazing that it's impossible to get to their level, they are not remotely at such a high level but they are far above any standard you could possibly achieve.

Habbi has potential now because of Brad's backing, however he tends to move between projects and leave them abruptly aswell so that's not so much a reliable aspect to brag about although he is a competent developer with much to offer to Liam nonetheless, light years ahead of anything you are capable of achieving @Altercationz. Kay and Liam are both very friendly, active owners who commit to their duties of interacting with the users and displaying commendable managerial skills. They don't have much to be professional about considering how small the community is, although I could see how they are unprofessional but I know for certain that you couldn't give any solid points for them to improve upon. You say they have a lack of professionalism solely because you're upset over personal reasons, not because of any legitimate negative practices that Kay has committed. So enough with the petty tantrums, immaturity is already running amok throughout this universe.

In a community where your usercount continually decreases each week, it's hard to give the players what they want because nobody is really available to enjoy the functions you may create. So Brad can update the hotel as much as he wants but it won't be enough to gain dozens of users. If they can focus on gaining more users and maintaining them, then Habbi will do well and they will learn as they go how to be professional when an environment that actually needs it arises. Because the idea of owning a retro is to grow together with the user, that's the most fun way to go about doing business.

P.S. don't hit on women who are happily taken, that's another way to avoid being banned you dumbass.
P.P.S holy fuck I so high right now.
I don't remember hitting on anyone whilst being on habbi, anyways I agree with most of your comment. Brad is definitely a better developer than me as i'm just learning.
On the topic of my own hotels, I never take them seriously. I don't aim to have a popular hotel I just want a hotel to chill on and it's a bonus if it gets some-what popular.
I still believe Kay should not be an owner, that'll never change. You can think whatever you want about her, I'm done arguing.
Anyways, the amount of brown-nosing on this thread is unreal.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Not suprised this is open again as it's closed as many times as Fabbo. But I wish you luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread