Flash Habbi.us ~ The whole new Retro Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
About
Habbi is an old hotel, you may have noticed that we were open back in 2013. Due to high demands, we have decided to reopen our doors. Habbi aims to give the best possible experience of a Habbo Retro. It is ran by 2 people who have a lot of experience within the Habbo Community and have a good understanding of what you, the users are looking for in a hotel. We are currently ran on RevCMS and Plus Emulator. Our main goal is to provide a fun and secure place where people can make new friends, connect with the community and play/create events.

Community
Here at Habbi, everyone plays an important role in our community. The community plays a major role in our decisions. Everyone gets a say in what is going on in the hotel. We are a community based hotel, so everyone is equal and all of us get a say. We have amazing staff members who are fully trained, meaning the hotel has active and hard working staff members to help users like you at all times! While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

What makes Habbi Stand out?
appart from out great user base and community, we are constantly improving Habbi. whether that means adding new clothes, new furni or adding new Features such as camera ;).

Features
Stable Emulator
Minimum Lag
Daily Events
New Furniture
Latest Clothing
99.9% Uptime
Group Forums
Coloured chat

f57bd60044ab49dd9197dd54532b523b.png

350b2040304442239b10d80acd887fa2.png

ab078b8a29a34dff9f50868354b1e43a.png
CLICK TO JOIN US

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Few Updates.
  • HC has been started.
  • Helper tool has been coded. ( )
  • More commands.
  • Colour command has been fixed for shout.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Having have worked with both of these experienced individuals in the past (Brad and Liam), I'm certain Habbi will continue to thrive and improve under such hardworking, efficient, and effective developers and leaders. After dropping by and checking it out, Habbi does have quite a lot in stored and the new features do look very enticing :)

Keep up the great works lads. And, to everyone else, Habbi is the place to be!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Having have worked with both of these experienced individuals in the past (Brad and Liam), I'm certain Habbi will continue to thrive and improve under such hardworking, efficient, and effective developers and leaders. After dropping by and checking it out, Habbi does have quite a lot in stored and the new features do look very enticing :)

Thank you for your great feedback nick! It's very appreciated! :)

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

New peak: 66 online.

Silver

Aug 17, 2016
not so much yet but it will eventually. they always do like just visit other retro's and it is the same beginning with the same journey

May 1, 2015
Not a bad hotel, Liam & Brad very experienced and professional owners.
Liam's girlfriend kay on the other hand, in my opinion should not be a member of staff, mainly because i was making a joke about becoming a moderator and she claims i was begging for it, when i couldn't care less and she ended up banning me. If that's the way a staff member acts & cannot handle someone asking about staff (which mostly every user does at one point) they should not be ranked in the first place.
She is quite unprofessional.
Good luck.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, although we can't find your "banned" account. Are you sure you're even banned?

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Nice hotel i hope it stays around indefinitely and grows!

Thanks!

Not a bad hotel, Liam & Brad very experienced and professional owners.
Liam's girlfriend kay on the other hand, in my opinion should not be a member of staff, mainly because i was making a joke about becoming a moderator and she claims i was begging for it, when i couldn't care less and she ended up banning me. If that's the way a staff member acts & cannot handle someone asking about staff (which mostly every user does at one point) they should not be ranked in the first place.
She is quite unprofessional.
Good luck.

Kay didn't ban you, before you make accusations have the proof first. Thanks for the feedback.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Few more updates.
  • Quick Polls have been coded. ( )
  • Daily Login Rewards Have been coded which is random amount between 1,000-10,000 for credits & 500,5,000 for Duckets, also has a limit of 1 Per IP. ( )
  • Fixed the issue of catalog pages with a higher rank bugging the catalogue when placed in an section which is a less rank.
  • Added more Achievements for Quick Polls, Room Polls and Group Forums.
  • Coded Pay command for users to easily send credits/duckets/diamonds to each other (must not have same IP).
  • Fixed an Issue with wired which was caused by Quick Polls.
  • Fixed Room Searching.
  • Coded MassCommand.
  • Fixed issues with the colour command not working with Shout. (forgot to use ShoutComposer).
Planned Updates.
  • Update the pathfinder.
  • Camera.
  • Habbo Club (Started but missing a certain Structure).
  • More Wired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread