Flash Habbeh Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2013
It looks just like any other Retro, Tell me 3 unique things about this retro that non other has.
Are you yet to realise that there are very little variances in English retros? It's usually the community that separates them and he seems to be off to a good start. His hotel is more updated than a few first page retros so if he keeps that up he'll be there in no time.

Nice work @Mexicano ! Keep it up.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Are you yet to realise that there are very little variances in English retros? It's usually the community that separates them and he seems to be off to a good start. His hotel is more updated than a few first page retros so if he keeps that up he'll be there in no time.

Nice work @Mexicano ! Keep it up.
No the retro is literally like any other retro.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
It looks just like any other Retro, Tell me 3 unique things about this retro that non other has.
Everyone criticizes based off the looks and the original responsive design of Habbo but that's not what makes a retro unique (AT ALL). What makes a retro unique is what it's made off and the code inside of it and that's why it's easy for people that dont know how to code (even when they call themselves "developers") to say it's not any different from another retro.

Its been 110 votes when there was 3 users online, been watching you as you passed my hotel. Goodluck though :)
2 online currently, more votes than my hotel which has had 20+ all day peaking around 35. Doesn't make sense, has been reported.
No, we dont fake our votes, and you can report and do whatever you wish. I'm legit and haters going to hate all they want.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Sorry but I don't see anything unique here or standing out
neitherless best of luck.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Sorry but I don't see anything unique here or standing out
neitherless best of luck.
Thanks for the feedback and wishes of luck bro but once again:

Everyone criticizes based off the looks and the original responsive design of Habbo but that's not what makes a retro unique (AT ALL). What makes a retro unique is what it's made off and the code inside of it and that's why it's easy for people that dont know how to code (even when they call themselves "developers") to say it's not any different from another retro.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
UPDATE:
Added rare values into habbeh

Grid:
f9600e9bba1942e8bf9fd079b97b74bb.png

List:
db4e09c2b34f49b7a6f08cd8ad68b77c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread