Flash Habbeh Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013

Habbeh is a professionally ran hotel not only management wise but development wise aswell, this just launched 2 days ago and we are hitting the 20+ usercount at good hours! I wont go too deep into this but i'll mention below some of our features:
Features:
  • In-game:
  1. Daily reward system
  2. Group Chat and Forums
  3. Room Bundles (Haven't added any yet but they work)
  4. Polls
  5. Custom Commands
  6. Stable as living hell
  • CMS:
  1. News comment system
  2. Report Tool system
  3. User Homes
  4. Group Homes
  5. Bcrypt hashing for all passwords aswell as Staff PINs
  6. Stable and Secure

7210a07fba054b3eb4a3285b816686b7.png

6b9ef1c5a9eb4d2a95ac4da621599d7a.png

587d795167d54956ac4dcbe9a32942cb.png

c6c9069d02b845e3a09f97a6e12a641b.png

bd3a168feafb48f8a0c223d420f626e5.png

a8c1c554112743e99d36c7dfa0c9059a.png

f505e6d60214468e9d75c5d1679ef731.png

And the rest is for you to come check it our yourself! Hope you can give me feedback either it's good or bad, i'll wait for you at !

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thread approved

Can you add a screenshot of the client for me and we're good to go ;) hotel looks great, I wish you the best of luck!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
If your hotel was as professional as you say it is, it wouldn't be re-opened every few months only to be renamed. Uncommitted owners are boring, so your hotel will die out. Retros don't survive without devotion as cringe as it sounds. Clean and responsive CMS, same old client features, and even the same community that you seem to carry around like a travel bag. People get bored of moving, should learn how to settle down at one place. I feel like every time I enter your hotels it's just a hollow shell because it's gassed up for more than it's worth. Goodluck I guess, oh I like the staff badges. :p

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
If your hotel was as professional as you say it is, it wouldn't be re-opened every few months only to be renamed. Uncommitted owners are boring, so your hotel will die out. Retros don't survive without devotion as cringe as it sounds. Clean and responsive CMS, same old client features, and even the same community that you seem to carry around like a travel bag. People get bored of moving, should learn how to settle down at one place. I feel like every time I enter your hotels it's just a hollow shell because it's gassed up for more than it's worth. Goodluck I guess, oh I like the staff badges. :p
Your comment is not ethical at all, this is the first retro i open? Get information right before giving a whole essay about something you dont know about. Other than that, thank you for the positive feedback.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Your comment is not ethical at all, this is the first retro i open? Get information right before giving a whole essay about something you dont know about. Other than that, thank you for the positive feedback.
I wouldn't comment at all if my information was wrong, why do people think everyone around them is just as an inept as they are? Smh.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
The famous hotel with 110 votes a day and 5 users online <3

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Everybody owns the same hotel these days. Habbeh has a good owner but it's just like most hotels, take a look at Peace and Rise, they've been around for over a year and still don't come close to 100-150 users (in an English hotel).

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Everybody owns the same hotel these days. Habbeh has a good owner but it's just like most hotels, take a look at Peace and Rise, they've been around for over a year and still don't come close to 100-150 users (in an English hotel).
Still doesn't solve the issue of the votes though does it? :)

Hayd3n

peace.wtf
Jun 14, 2013
It hasn't been reopened/renamed, just cause he has habflex redirected to it. Doesn't mean it's owned by the same people

English community has gone to shit that's why,

What one do you own

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
110 unique votes over 24 hours? I've seen this hotel at 10-25 so yes, it can make sense. New hotels usually attract unique votes anyway, because nobody has actually registered their username and opened the client.

downloadspl0x

Nov 23, 2015
110 unique votes over 24 hours? I've seen this hotel at 10-25 so yes, it can make sense. New hotels usually attract unique votes anyway, because nobody has actually registered their username and opened the client.

2 online currently, more votes than my hotel which has had 20+ all day peaking around 35. Doesn't make sense, has been reported.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
2 online currently, more votes than my hotel which has had 20+ all day peaking around 35. Doesn't make sense, has been reported.
Remember, it's unique votes. You can have 20 active loyal users, that's 20 votes, my guess is is because the hotel is new it has many votes over the 24 hours, doesn't mean you need a huge user base. Besides, he triggers voting on the index now (I think).

downloadspl0x

Nov 23, 2015
Remember, it's unique votes. You can have 20 active loyal users, that's 20 votes, my guess is is because the hotel is new it has many votes over the 24 hours, doesn't mean you need a huge user base. Besides, he triggers voting on the index now (I think).

I mean, yeah, sure, that can make sense. But it's not the case here, and I guarantee you that he will be suspended within the next 24 hours for cheating.

I don't know why people bother.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I mean, yeah, sure, that can make sense. But it's not the case here, and I guarantee you that he will be suspended within the next 24 hours for cheating.

I don't know why people bother.

Last time I checked that was up to me or the other FindRetros moderators, not you. It's very possible for a newly opened hotel to have a high user count/vote count when they open a new hotel, as people are interested and check it out. Just this thread has at the time of writing 43 unique user views, and possibly most of them checked it out and voted. And that's just registered users who watch this thread on DevBest.

As it's not a public matter to discuss I won't go more into your report, but keep your suspiciousness inside the reports sections, don't discuss such matters on a public advertising thread - because you have no idea if they are legit votes or not. Online users on the client != amount of votes.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
It looks just like any other Retro, Tell me 3 unique things about this retro that non other has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread