Giving Housekeeping permission to rank.

NaziPhreak

Mar 24, 2011
Does anyone know by chance how to give housekeeping permission to a rank? It's level/rank 6. [Manager] and that rank doesn't have permission to obtain access to the HK.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Does anyone know by chance how to give housekeeping permission to a rank? It's level/rank 6. [Manager] and that rank doesn't have permission to obtain access to the HK.
You have to edit every page file on the housekeeping folder and find what ranks it allows.
Such as
<6
It will allow ranks 6+ so I would lower to 4 or whatever. Just look through coding for the number

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
Your both wrong, its infact in the db file go to permissions_ranks.db im sure and look on the line of administrator just copy the permissions off there and edit to how you would like it and just use the edited permissions for your manager rank.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Your both wrong, its infact in the db file go to permissions_ranks.db im sure and look on the line of administrator just copy the permissions off there and edit to how you would like it and just use the edited permissions for your manager rank.

No my friend, your wrong.
Housekeeping isn't part of the database, its an addon therefor its not in the database. You do as Leader said, the code probably looks something like this,

af760df5d59c94320929b6f2da185d54.png
Edit that according to the minimum rank number you want to have access, so in this case all ranks #5 and above have access.

(For RevCMS)

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
No my friend, your wrong.
Housekeeping isn't part of the database, its an addon therefor its not in the database. You do as Leader said, the code probably looks something like this,

af760df5d59c94320929b6f2da185d54.png
Edit that according to the minimum rank number you want to have access, so in this case all ranks #5 and above have access.

(For RevCMS)
Well when i had this issue on pulsecms and couldnt see the housekeeping i did went to the ranks db and looked at the original 7 rank and just copied the ranks permissions. Then HK Appeared i've never tried Leaders way, but if that doesnt work then have a crack at mine should look something like this the database table.

311rghx.png

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
Well when i had this issue on pulsecms and couldnt see the housekeeping i did went to the ranks db and looked at the original 7 rank and just copied the ranks permissions. Then HK Appeared i've never tried Leaders way, but if that doesnt work then have a crack at mine should look something like this the database table.

311rghx.png
Has NOTHING todo with Housekeeping

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
Has NOTHING todo with Housekeeping
He wanted the housekeeping to show on his ranking, if you go further in the table it shows housekeeping. I fixed the issue on Pulse's edit of RevCMS by doing the method i said. It had to do with housekeeping for me and it might for this guy having the issue aswell. So dont say it has nothing to do with housekeeping when you dont even know if it works or not.

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
If you use RevCMS, go to app and open class.users.
Find:
PHP:
                        if(($this->getInfo($_SESSION['user']['id'], 'rank')) >= 10)

Replace 10 with the minimum rank who can access housekeeping that you wish.

Longing to help my best,
Tiny

Users who are viewing this thread