Recruiting GFX

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I need someone who can make dope ass clothing, I'll pay you if you can make legitimate clothes. No re-edit bullshit, needs to be unique and unreleased. Comment/PM me if interested, I'll wanna see a proper design before I take you up on your services. Skype is strxbe if you wanna message me on that but I might not reply immediately because quite busy. Tootles ~

edit: $50 for each article of clothing that I actually implement. I'm deadass, I need clothes A$AP.

bump

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015

Let me know
I'm looking for legitimate new clothing. If you're able to make anything up to par with what I'm looking for I'll be paying more than you're asking because I want new clothing immediately. If you want easy money and are a dope designer, send me some clothing sketches or just flat out designs and I'll see if they are what I'm looking for.

Each

Dec 20, 2013
I'm looking for legitimate new clothing. If you're able to make anything up to par with what I'm looking for I'll be paying more than you're asking because I want new clothing immediately. If you want easy money and are a dope designer, send me some clothing sketches or just flat out designs and I'll see if they are what I'm looking for.
My portfolio is not updated. PM me and i will design what you will request and i will add a watermark on it, not doing any sketches .

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
My portfolio is not updated. PM me and i will design what you will request and i will add a watermark on it, not doing any sketches .
Read what am asking for. I want pixel clothes, you aren't watermarking an article of clothing that you wear on a habbo retro fam. Smh.

Users who are viewing this thread