Service [FREE!] Habbo Banner Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I am only going to do banners for hotels which are actually up. Once yours is up feel free to inform me about making the banner.

Theibel

Jul 16, 2011
YO! My hotel Wayhotel.org needs a banner and new logo!
Hotel Name: Wayhotel
Hotel Link: Wayhotel.org
Hotel Logo (Image URL/attach it): Wayhotel.org
Font for users online*: IDK, find out something :eek:
Font for users registered*: IDK, find out something :eek:
Description: WayHotel - Nyt dansk hotel
Base background (510 x 100)^: I dont really knooow, but yes.
Any addition to request?: A new logo hehe. As said above.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Wait, it takes your a year to buy a domain and set up a hotel..
Not really. You can buy cheap ones for $2, but not .com ones. If you want a professional looking and sound hotel, then consider buying a domain & VPS. Might cost you $20 below, then add up the Phoenix License (if gonna use Phoenix).

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Not really. You can buy cheap ones for $2, but not .com ones. If you want a professional looking and sound hotel, then consider buying a domain & VPS. Might cost you $20 below, then add up the Phoenix License (if gonna use Phoenix).
True my retro took my up to atleast 48$
For VPS, Webhosting and the otaku licensed

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
5 minutes or so, depending if you just want me to make non-animated.. but if dynamic PHP, that will take around 7-10 minutes. The time is lengthy but I'm sure it's worth it.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Idk man. he don't get any client yet :3
Yeah? Did you even read the whole thread before actually saying I didn't get any?
I did one for Spark Hotel. And I did one for HabPRO when I still owns it, dude, get your facts right before replying again. Thanks.

This is not a release, this is a service. Anyone could ask or request for a banner as long as the banner I am making for is for an existing hotel.
But thanks for the rating.

Plague

your friendly neighborhood ;3
May 9, 2012
Hotel Name : Habfreak
Hotel Link : Habfreak.us
Hotel Logo:
Font for users online - (I dont need this)
Font for registered users - (I dont need this)
Description - Free Credits , R63 , Hiring , VIP, ROTW , Friendly Staffs, Good Community, Join now!
Base Background (510 X 100 ) - I want the background to based off "Halloween"

Thats all I just need and I hope you get this done :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
YO! My hotel Wayhotel.org needs a banner and new logo!
Hotel Name: Wayhotel
Hotel Link: Wayhotel.org
Hotel Logo (Image URL/attach it): Wayhotel.org
Font for users online*: IDK, find out something :eek:
Font for users registered*: IDK, find out something :eek:
Description: WayHotel - Nyt dansk hotel
Base background (510 x 100)^: I dont really knooow, but yes.
Any addition to request?: A new logo hehe. As said above.
You want a dynamic PHP banner so I'd be the one who will handle the design? And... I'll use your hotel's logo as I can't decide what logo can I use for the banner. But I might try doing the logo some other time.
Here is it (without users online and registered, as I don't know what language you are using in your hotel to translate "users online" and "users registered")
CY5K7.png

I will need you to translate users online and users registered to the language used on your hotel.

Hotel Name : Habfreak
Hotel Link : Habfreak.us
Hotel Logo:
Font for users online - (I dont need this)
Font for registered users - (I dont need this)
Description - Free Credits , R63 , Hiring , VIP, ROTW , Friendly Staffs, Good Community, Join now!
Base Background (510 X 100 ) - I want the background to based off "Halloween"

Thats all I just need and I hope you get this done :)
Request processing...

Plague

May 9, 2012
You want a dynamic PHP banner so I'd be the one who will handle the design? And... I'll use your hotel's logo as I can't decide what logo can I use for the banner. But I might try doing the logo some other time.
Here is it (without users online and registered, as I don't know what language you are using in your hotel to translate "users online" and "users registered")
CY5K7.png

I will need you to translate users online and users registered to the language used on your hotel.

Request processing...

Thanks, cant wait for this to be done.

Plague

May 9, 2012
Sorry but the banner says it all, Habbo Banner.

So what's the text for users online & users registered? As I don't know the language you used.
Im not sure about some fonts to use. but you could use any fonts though anything you could recommend just put what you think better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread