Service [FREE!] Habbo Banner Making

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Hello.. I was bit bored and I am going to open this thread for only 5 banners slot. I'd open more slot once I am free, and oh.. if you exceed 5 I would still try to get it up for you.

This service is FREE OF CHARGE and if you're going to request for a banner so you can sell it to others, then just leave the thread.

Here's an example banner I made for my very own lovely hotel:
Ax31n.png

That is using dynamic PHP banner but if you have yours activated and would like to have your banner to have areas for users registered and online, fill in the form below.

Hotel Name:
Hotel Link:
Hotel Logo (Image URL/attach it):
Font for users online*:
Font for users registered*:
Description:
Base background (510 x 100)^:
Any addition to request?:

* Only fill this up if your banner uses the method of showing live users online & registered ~ the font file will be also included in the request output.
^ You are NOT required to fill this in but if you can find a base background for the banner then much better.

Banner Requests
63kNT.png
Spark Hotel shutted down so that is the graphics part.​
RjaKb.png
HabFreak Hotel​
yJu6N.png
Cosmic Hotel​
n3rKR.png
Wobbo Hotel

bXNOd.png

Heat is on Hamachi so got this instead.

habnutbanner.png

For HabNut Hotel, request by for his friend

NOTE: I am not a robot so requests may take time and if you want some more sample banners then feel free to reply on this thread to make sure this is legitimate. And the fonts I used on the first sample banner is BEBAS (users registered, description and hotel link) while Volter (Goldfish) on the users online.

NOTE:
The link attached to the form should be working to make sure that I am making a legitimate banner for a hotel. If the link doesn't work, I'll be declining your request until you fix it so I can see whether the hotel actually exists. For any queries or requests PM instead.​

Best regards,
Vineen

FeyChal

Thehabbos.org/beta.php
Apr 28, 2012
Wow. nice service. Wait until my hotel is done. I will send request here :)

OFFTOPIC :

You should make a poll for this thread :p

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
OFT: I can't make poll at edit. Let them rate it. :)
ONT: And thanks for the interest, I'd wait for your request. :)

FeyChal

Thehabbos.org/beta.php
Apr 28, 2012
OFT: I can't make poll at edit. Let them rate it. :)
ONT: And thanks for the interest, I'd wait for your request. :)

Thanks. Can you upload more example banner better than that ? I could choose the best one. also i might pay you :)

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Thanks. Can you upload more example banner better than that ? I could choose the best one. also i might pay you :)
As of now I can give only another 1, I am going to choose font if you don't like your hotel logo.. and if you want other fonts then I could surely grab them out for you. This banner is for dynamic PHP ones.

TdndZ.png

I know the blending isn't right and is that dull cause I am in a rush but I'll make sure to give you some more example later which are colorful. The background was also a random pick. :3

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Option 1 looks more habbo-e than option 2.

This'll help lazy people/people who don't know how!

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Option 1 looks more habbo-e than option 2.

This'll help lazy people/people who don't know how!
Yes. I blurred out the Habbo background much on my second sample.. I should make a colorful one later. :)

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Font suggestions: Coolvetica, & Volter Bold.
As they look more appealing, & less blurry.

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Here, more Habboish example banner. :)
OhMby.png

EDIT: Making a version to have the link somewhere.
EDIT 2: Here is the one with the field somewhere for the hotel link.
0J9A0.png

I used the fonts suggested :)

- thanks for the suggestions, I have Coolvetica and Volter Bold now. :)

EDIT: A new banner was made for Spark Hotel.
online.php

iPod.

Nov 21, 2011
Can i suggest that you make sure that there is good and bug free cause there's no point making banner and wasting your time with a retro that will just fail within a week. 8/10 <3

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Can i suggest that you make sure that there is good and bug free cause there's no point making banner and wasting your time with a retro that will just fail within a week. 8/10 <3
I can 100% assure that is bug free. As you can see I sat up dynamic PHP banner for Spark Hotel. And this service is for free and only takes me few minutes to finish it, besides it is just a hobby so I don't mind if the banner I made for a retro fails within a week or so. And thank you for the rating. :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
For the bump. I am still continuing so feel free to request. Just state if you also want users online. :)

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
Im working on my hotel right now. Once I am done. I'll be contacting you!

themaster2012

Feb 16, 2012
hi can u do it for habbme hotel??

Hotel Name: HabbMe:Heaven Of Fun
Hotel Link:
Hotel Logo (Image URL/attach it): can u create for me?? coz my logo right now really sucks...im not good in editing.facepalm.jpg
Description:R63/Dedicated Server/New Pet & Furni/VIP

FeyChal

Thehabbos.org/beta.php
Apr 28, 2012

Hotel Link:
Hotel Logo (Image URL/attach it): can u create for me?? coz my logo right now really sucks...im not good in editing.facepalm.jpg

Bro the link xwork :p

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012

Hotel Link:
Your hotel link doesn't work. I have made a new criterion that you should atleast have a working hotel link to see that I am actually making a legitimate banner.

THREAD UPDATE: Spark Hotel's dynamic PHP banner is down (and the site too) so I have attached below the original banner the graphics-part instead (without imprinting users online). Additional notes has been attached to avoid confusion.

themaster2012

Feb 16, 2012
i know....i buy the domain next year.....im doing preparation for my hotel......i hope u could understand my english...:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread