[FEEDBACK] Gaining more users on DevBest [IDEA]

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
So, I've seen there's been a lot of fuss about bringing more users to DevBest lately.Let's face it pretty much everyone is here for habbo related stuff and not sure if you noticed but ever since @Sledmore 's EMU thread and many other NEW CMS threads DevBest's been gaining quite a few new users/guests.So in that fashion why not promote all other sections?Something like hiring section promoters people who will regularly post in their specific section.Doing so some of the threads will get tagged by Google and eventually ( in a few months bring new users that are not just Habbo related ).

Also bring more competitions ( like the one @Wess is doing ) BUT for all sections create more interaction.
Maybe user roasts for enter. section ( but you know friendly ).

*How about giving Notable members a badge or something?It'll make people want it and post more.Who gives a s*** if it's spam, it'll promote activity overall.

I've got plenty of more dope ideas that i'd like to share later on.I just didn't give two fucks about DevBest.
What do you think lads?

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You shouldn't hire people for quality content. It should come from the members themselves. Yeah maybe people could get rewarded with a title or something when they deliver quality threads, but it shouldn't be the reason for people to do so.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
You shouldn't hire people for quality content. It should come from the members themselves. Yeah maybe people could get rewarded with a title or something when they deliver quality threads, but it shouldn't be the reason for people to do so.
Sometimes you need a little push or motivation.

Users who are viewing this thread