FAO: RastaLulz // REG "ShenkX.co.uk" URL FWDing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenk

Jan 18, 2014
Hey RastaLulz, it's been a while! ^-^

I see that my "ShenkX.co.uk" now FWDs to (What I am told) is your "RetrosList.com" URL.
This is fine, and I'm happy to see my traffic being redirected to somewhere other than advert sites... but I am planning on making a quiet comeback to the community - mostly to complete my archiving projects.

I will no longer be using the .co.uk URL, but my newly gifted "ShenkX.com" domain.
Basically, the reason I'm writing is to ask if you can either put a small advert on your main page linking to ShenkX.com OR make the .co.uk FWD script add a message to the top of the page asking if the user wants to see the new ShenkX site or something similar?

Regards,
- Alex (Shenk).

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hey RastaLulz, it's been a while! ^-^

I see that my "ShenkX.co.uk" now FWDs to (What I am told) is your "RetrosList.com" URL.
This is fine, and I'm happy to see my traffic being redirected to somewhere other than advert sites... but I am planning on making a quiet comeback to the community - mostly to complete my archiving projects.

I will no longer be using the .co.uk URL, but my newly gifted "ShenkX.com" domain.
Basically, the reason I'm writing is to ask if you can either put a small advert on your main page linking to ShenkX.com OR make the .co.uk FWD script add a message to the top of the page asking if the user wants to see the new ShenkX site or something similar?

Regards,
- Alex (Shenk).

It appears it goes to a certain user of RetrosList, this isn't RastaLulz's fault. Someone else owns this domain. I still believe Josh/Rasta should put put somewhere to link to ShenkX.com. :p

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
HRP... Probably using your name to get users.
Stupid fucktards

Shenk

Jan 18, 2014
It appears it goes to a certain user of RetrosList, this isn't RastaLulz's fault. Someone else owns this domain. I still believe Josh/Rasta should put put somewhere to link to ShenkX.com. :p
Ark! I didn't even realise that... my bad! >-<
- Alex (Shenk).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread