Emoji for top 10 users

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
this would give me an incentive to make a bot to "like" me into the top ten, seeing as I'm only 2 FUCKING SPOTS AWAY.

also I support this.
@RastaLulz

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I think it's a unique idea, similar to how Twitch has emoticons for their staff. The only way I think it'd work if it were their actual faces, otherwise it'd just be silly. I don't know if basing it on likes, or even posts for that matter is the best idea. I think staff and people who have dedicated themselves to the forums in a positive manner and are well known would be a deciding factor.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I think it's a unique idea, similar to how Twitch has emoticons for their staff. The only way I think it'd work if it were their actual faces, otherwise it'd just be silly. I don't know if basing it on likes, or even posts for that matter is the best idea. I think staff and people who have dedicated themselves to the forums in a positive manner and are well known would be a deciding factor.
Who would be the one deciding who the 'dedicated' ones are? Everyone views different people in a bifferent way. Would it be you amongst other staff? I like this idea though, it makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread