Does anyone know of a CMS that is a mirror of the vanilla Habbo?

Dolfitler

Feb 1, 2017
I am looking for the CMS that the closest to vanilla Habbo, no extra stuff added.

Does such a CMS exist? All the ones I've tried have had completely different designs, a bunch of special items added etc.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Unfortunately there is none, but you can easily design it to be exactly like habbo. Got to web.webarchive.org, and look for the habbo page that you'd like to mimic. Then just change the content, shouldn't be that hard. I wouldn't recommend it though as the released cms's are designed for retros and habbo is designed, well for habbo. Staff pages, top players are stuff that are useful for retros, and less useful for habbo. I hope you get the point I'm trying to make. :)

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Dolfitler

Feb 1, 2017

I am thinking more of the client. I will try to download any CMS, use the code and database from it but swap the SWF files for files from the actual Habbo. I will still have random custom items but I can delete them from the database if I find any. Thanks.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
I am thinking more of the client. I will try to download any CMS, use the code and database from it but swap the SWF files for files from the actual Habbo. I will still have random custom items but I can delete them from the database if I find any. Thanks.
Ohh well then it's not cms and swfs... then it's the emulator, and that wont unfortunately, just swapping the files. You have to recode lots of structures etc. There hasn't been any actual releases of an emulator that's exactly like habbo, but the closest you can get is plus emulator or comet :)

Dolfitler

Feb 1, 2017
Ohh well then it's not cms and swfs... then it's the emulator, and that wont unfortunately, just swapping the files. You have to recode lots of structures etc. There hasn't been any actual releases of an emulator that's exactly like habbo, but the closest you can get is plus emulator or comet :)

OK. I will look into that. Thanks for the tips.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Basically everything that exists on a emulator is what some devs have managed to create through images and packet logging. There is no guide out there from Sulake or a changelog that specifies what has changed behind the curtains.

Dolfitler

Feb 1, 2017
Basically everything that exists on a emulator is what some devs have managed to create through images and packet logging. There is no guide out there from Sulake or a changelog that specifies what has changed behind the curtains.

I get that, but I mean design and function, not the code behind. I mean similar (or same) UI, and no special furni etc. added by the dev.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Sorry, let me clarify, the latest there is when it comes to stable emulators. Plus I think sledmore mentioned he was continuing the development
There you go, and still not the latest, both arcturus and comet are newer. But plus emu is the easiest and good enough. And let me clarify not plus emulator but plus emu sledmores edit, because plus is old. :)

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
There you go, and still not the latest, both arcturus and comet are newer. But plus emu is the easiest and good enough. And let me clarify not plus emulator but plus emu sledmores edit, because plus is old. :)

Yes but I think that sledmore mentioned he was updating the swf revision.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Yes but I think that sledmore mentioned he was updating the swf revision.
Sledmore stated he wasn't releasing the entire emulator as a whole because he didn't want to release it unfinished and he didn't know what was finished and what wasn't. He said instead he'd release tutorials on how to add the bits and pieces that he put into his emulator.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Sledmore stated he wasn't releasing the entire emulator as a whole because he didn't want to release it unfinished and he didn't know what was finished and what wasn't. He said instead he'd release tutorials on how to add the bits and pieces that he put into his emulator.
Alright, well I guess he don't wanna update it himself, he just want a finished version. Whats the big deal? Just use one with a bit older revision.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016

How is the database table management if you compare plus, comet and arcturus? Because I've thought about making my cms compatible for all 3

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
How is the database table management if you compare plus, comet and arcturus? Because I've thought about making my cms compatible for all 3

Arcturus and plus, the users table isn't that different, but Comet has a complete different structure. For instance comet's users table is called players. But still not to different because after all they're all 3 habbo, but comet is the one that "sticks out" of all the 3, the database is the most different there. If you'd like to I could dump my Players table (comet) that's the latest and send it to you? :)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Arcturus and plus, the users table isn't that different, but Comet has a complete different structure. For instance comet's users table is called players. But still not to different because after all they're all 3 habbo, but comet is the one that "sticks out" of all the 3, the database is the most different there. If you'd like to I could dump my Players table (comet) that's the latest and send it to you? :)

Yeah I'd appreciate that!

Users who are viewing this thread