Recruiting Developer (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I wouldn't trust half these people most of them say their developers but lol...

Good luck man.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I wouldn't trust half these people most of them say their developers but lol...

Good luck man.
Trust, 99.999% of the people who are hitting me up are being completely rejected. I'm not dealing with bullshit. Plain and simple. Legit developers only.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
No thanks, not interested.
Wait a second, PayPal only shows the :
No kidding! You can still use PayPal to shop or send money when your balance is zero. We’ll use one of your linked cards or bank accounts instead.
when there's no balance to spend..

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
No kidding! You can still use PayPal to shop or send money when your balance is zero. We’ll use one of your linked cards or bank accounts instead.
No it doesn't.

Bump, also changed the title to entice them money hungry lurkers.

Reminder: I want someone who knows what they are doing actually, if you're spamming the help section for advice that a 6 year old could figure out then you are not qualified.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Hi, looking for competent developer to own a retro with. Not even going to humor anyone who's pathetic.
If there's any big fish left in this shitty forum and wants a successful retro with amazing services, hmu.
I'll be wasting tons of money for the best server, protection, everything. (
)
Not spending a cent unless someone with bare experience and dedication comes my way.
Offers gone within the next month. Done playing around. Dead serious investment into one last retro.
Willing to pay for your skills if you're extremely reputable and have qualified skills.

Slide in my private messages if you're interested or add me on skype (
strxbe).
Also if anyone's pro at designing logos, banners, competition headers, and custom clothing. Hmu, might pay.
I mean, I might be interested, I'm not super reputable here yet since I haven't been that active although I've been here since 2012. But as @JynX said, that might just be a fake saldo aswell. However, if you think I'm qualified or if you want to know something else, or if you want to find out if I'm qualified or not, hit me up on skype at
zaka.h95

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
If you want a good developer, maybe being more professional and respectful would be in your best interest.
Professionalism comes when I respect the individual; I don't have much respect, let alone hope for anyone on here. This isn't the only site I started recruiting on, I'm looking for legit developers not garbage. But since I'm generous, I gave all the losers on here a chance to come out from the shadows but so far nobody worthy has shown up.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Professionalism comes when I respect the individual; I don't have much respect, let alone hope for anyone on here. This isn't the only site I started recruiting on, I'm looking for legit developers not garbage. But since I'm generous, I gave all the losers on here a chance to come out from the shadows but so far nobody worthy has shown up.
Maybe because all the good developers like someone who is respectful from the get go, and you're not. If you don't like the users on here why even use up your energy by logging in and posting a thread? Fuck off.

Feb 27, 2013
Developers don't want to work for you, they want to work with you.

Unfortunately a lot of the well known developers have projects of their own or value their time more than starting a new retro. Maybe you should take a different approach then offering money and start networking with some guys from around the community? There are still a lot of hardworking developers that aren't as well known in the community and might be interested in more than money.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Maybe because all the good developers like someone who is respectful from the get go, and you're not. If you don't like the users on here why even use up your energy by logging in and posting a thread? Fuck off.
"Good" developers, on Devbest? Don't make me laugh. It takes alot of energy out of me to post a thread with under 500 characters. God forbid I waste 1 minute of my life posting something on Devbest, the forum that caters to the best coders in the entire world to see if anyone is lowkey lurking and competent enough to make a profitable retro.
Developers don't want to work for you, they want to work with you.

Unfortunately a lot of the well known developers have projects of their own or value their time more than starting a new retro. Maybe you should take a different approach then offering money and start networking with some guys from around the community? There are still a lot of hardworking developers that aren't as well known in the community and might be interested in more than money.
Then so be it, I'm not begging anyone to work with/for me. I have alot of spare money that I'd be willing to commit to a retro, not just the developer. Instead of wasting your efforts with pedophiles and petty children, a professional offer is available for anyone who's capable. If you are not interested, fine. If you are interested, prove your worth. If you want to cause trouble and be a dick about it like @broges, go for it. Doesn't bother me one bit.

P.S. If you're known to be unreliable, untrustworthy, easily triggered, and are quick to become a dickhead. I'm not interested. Unbiased, legitimate partners only. I like banter as much as the next guy but people don't know when to be serious and take things too far. I'm not going to be involved with people who think that taking down rival hotels and causing drama between them is going to have a positive effect on my retro. Hence my strict criteria for a developer.
--------
Offer still stands - I can potentially make this international aswell, seeing as I have ties to a few different hotels from the past.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
@Xylo well if you believe there are no good developers on this forum why use up your energy by logging in and posting a thread? It doesn't make sense. You don't go fishing where there are no fish.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
@Xylo well if you believe there are no good developers on this forum why use up your energy by logging in and posting a thread? It doesn't make sense. You don't go fishing where there are no fish.
That's like asking a Republican why he isn't a Democrat, stop being so stupid.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
No, it's more like you don't go fishing where there are no fish lol.
Yes, well I am not looking for the fish from the epipelagic zone, I'm looking for fish from the mesopelagic zone. Just because a majority of this forum and the rival forum are completely ridden with trash, doesn't mean there aren't a few clean spots. Whether they are busy or available is their problem, I don't need to open a retro. I would be keen on doing so if an opportunity with someone capable appears though. Does your inept brain comprehend?

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Yes, well I am not looking for the fish from the epipelagic zone, I'm looking for fish from the mesopelagic zone. Just because a majority of this forum and the rival forum are completely ridden with trash, doesn't mean there aren't a few clean spots. Whether they are busy or available is their problem, I don't need to open a retro. I would be keen on doing so if an opportunity with someone capable appears though. Does your inept brain comprehend?
Mmmm, sounds like you're trying to be a little nicer to the developers here, hey. Nice job on inspect element though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread