Devbest Party

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
I'm coming
Next summer shall we say?

Why the fuck does it have to be Next summer when we can held it on my birthday that would be neat and that would be an idea and then we also not need to wait till next summer.

And who the heck is Jimmie Salvie?

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
Why the fuck does it have to be Next summer when we can held it on my birthday that would be neat and that would be an idea and then we also not need to wait till next summer.

And who the heck is Jimmie Salvie?
Because I said.
Fuck you.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Fuck jimmy saville he's a mackem, Geordies and mackems = don't match

Fair shout. I don't think it's the fact he's a mackem. I think it's the fact there's up to about 200 rape allegations against him with an average age of about 8.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Devbest + girls have never worked together!

And why not , if we have girls then our party is going to rock and so i think that it's a good idea to bring girls over unless their going to play with their barbies then they can go away again and i won't pay their trip back to homeward.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
What the fuck does Josh's house look like to you, a habbotard bar?

What sort of fucking bullshit are you posting again bet you really want to make sense or what

Nobody who personally is posting here is a Habbotard your argument is invalid and therefore you need to try again and please do come with something better less then this.

Also: We need to make pictures and video's so we can prove how cool this party is and how much fun we're having!

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
What sort of fucking bullshit are you posting again bet you really want to make sense or what

Nobody who personally is posting here is a Habbotard your argument is invalid and therefore you need to try again and please do come with something better less then this.

Also: We need to make pictures and video's so we can prove how cool this party is and how much fun we're having!

Your

1) getting far too angry about something so small

2) getting far too into this idea...

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010

Mk let us know when you have fit girls

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
I call hittin on Rastas mother / sister or if it comes to if, his dog

Oh no don't hit his family the hookers will think that you're spanking them and they'll join i want the hookers for myself too for serveral seconds so i can show them off my wrestling skills (Joke right! i ain't got shit)

1) getting far too angry about something so small

2) getting far too into this idea.

What are you stupid I am certainly not going to get mad because of his bad lack of posting comments

Donkey I'll be transporting some.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012

Oh no don't hit his family the hookers will think that you're spanking them and they'll join i want the hookers for myself too for serveral seconds so i can show them off my wrestling skills (Joke right! i ain't got shit)

What are you stupid I am certainly not going to get mad because of his bad lack of posting comments

I think you sound slightly mad.

Users who are viewing this thread