Devbest Party

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Ill bring jello shots

Good idea we might want to bring the whole Devbest community to the party that would be a nice idea including staffs and shit but my concern is that Josh isn't going to be talking that much.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Bitch betta talk!

Well we can slap him all the time he denies to talk that's for sure so true he better talk or I'll be bitch slapping him and I'll not let the strippers strip for him anymore unless he's going to talk. 
If all of DevBest got together it would be a huge sausage fest, Gayyyyyy

That could be an idea we can also hold a Steak fast where we slap each others with Steaks and shit that would be nice.

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Devbest party? What the fuck 80% of Devbest would be below 16.

I guess it's just me and a few lads lool.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Lol no one would turn up, plus only a few of us are old enough and not habbotards

It'd be an absolute cock fest

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Code:

Code:

Fuck no I'm coming over and I'm over 17

Code:
Lol no one would turn up, plus only a few of us are old enough and not habbotards

It'd be an absolute cock fest

There are less Habbotards these days mostly the new people around here are for Habbo section.

Gotta be 21 to drink in USA and 18 in UK, most of you are screwed! Looks like its me rasta nd mark nd kaz!

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Personal thought:

Fuck no I'll be brining Dutch beer and otherwise if i can't then I'll be coming with Cola and that sorts of shit so people who can't drink alcohol at least don't dry out that's a good solution.

Users who are viewing this thread