Devbest Party

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
16 is not the legal drinking age, unless you're talking about wine (and other shit), and I definitely am not having a wine party. You'd have to be at least 18, and the party would either be in Canada or the UK.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
16 is not the legal drinking age, unless you're talking about wine (and other shit), and I definitely am not having a wine party. You'd have to be at least 18, and the party would either be in Canada or the UK.

Awee :(

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
Josh:

We can also hold the party in Amsterdam because there's where I'm currently living :eek:

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
16 is not the legal drinking age, unless you're talking about wine (and other shit)
fancy-huh.jpg

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Is it going to be like a Project X party? If so I would totally go.

Have you lost your mind of course dude what else do you want from a party to be this is going to be better then the time that Dan (MentaL) held an RageParty because we're going to kick some butts.

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Hey, depending when it is, I cant drink, so ill be everyones driver :D

You can't actually drive unless you're having a drivers license but if you're going to be drinking and driving then I'll sure take a risk because I've always wanted to experience someone drinking and driving and actually trash the car like Aaron did in Bulgaria with Shorty (Ashly)

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
May for me :3 Canadian can sit on my lap while i drive to save room ;D

Jesus this party is going to be crazy for sure I can't wait till we're actually going to hold it but we need to put ourself in to a date where we can hold it I'll sure buy myself a ticket to Josh's house or i would prefer anything else less then flying.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
You can't actually drive unless you're having a drivers license but if you're going to be drinking and driving then I'll sure take a risk because I've always wanted to experience someone drinking and driving and actually trash the car like Aaron did in Bulgaria with Shorty (Ashly)

If we wait till may atleast, ill have my full license and drive. Hell, if it means sneak a few shots for me, im in ;D

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
And it would be in the UK as most of your staff are here :D

In that case let's do it i think going with the plane to UK isn't costing that much therefore i am able to still come and actually finally meet all the staffs yay! 
If we wait till may atleast, ill have my full license and drive. Hell, if it means sneak a few shots for me, im in ;D

Well we could also be stealing Josh his car and Josh his drivers license and when a cop bails us we can just do a drive by at the Police department i would sure prefer that because we're using Josh his car anyway so what the fuck does it actually matter :eek:

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
In that case let's do it i think going with the plane to UK isn't costing that much therefore i am able to still come and actually finally meet all the staffs yay! 

Well we could also be stealing Josh his car and Josh his drivers license and when a cop bails us we can just do a drive by at the Police department i would sure prefer that because we're using Josh his car anyway so what the fuck does it actually matter :eek:

I just wanna be a part of the crowd, drunk or not D:

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
I just wanna be a part of the crowd, drunk or not D:

You don't have to worry because you're going to be drunk anyway no matter what the drunkenness is going to come and therefore there is no way you can run away from not being drunk because we're going to put the shit in your mouth anyway.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
You don't have to worry because you're going to be drunk anyway no matter what the drunkenness is going to come and therefore there is no way you can run away from not being drunk because we're going to put the shit in your mouth anyway.

LOL Okay

Users who are viewing this thread