[Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 1] How to create a R36B Habbo retro using XAMPP

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
@availableman @Rhydium On your server go to Control Panel -> Change date, time or number formats -> Additional Settings. Change the decimal symbol to a comma, like so:
You must be registered for see images attach

LinoVivo

Jul 2, 2019
I have everything set the exactly as you said. Though I seem to have a index.php error and you haven't showed in the video what to put in the index.php can you help?

Warning: include_once(C:/xampp/htdocs/global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\BrainCMS\index.php on line 6

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'C:/xampp/htdocs/global.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\BrainCMS\index.php on line 6

Notice: Undefined variable: config in C:\xampp\htdocs\BrainCMS\index.php on line 9

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'html' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\BrainCMS\index.php:10 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\BrainCMS\index.php on line 10

matts180

Aug 3, 2019
Warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Host is onbekend. in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.db.php on line 7
BrainCMS Configuration Error:

I was unable to connect to the provided MySQL server. Please ask the administrator to review the error message log for details.
pleas help my i get this

N30_C0R73X

Aug 1, 2019
I can not use any wired ... When I double click to configure them I get an error in the emu.
You must be registered for see images attach

N30_C0R73X

Aug 1, 2019
Tried searching?
No, that is not...
If you look at the capture, it is an emulator problem, it says that something is not defined in the emulates, I don't know what it is because I don't know much about script. I followed everything as in the video ...

Brvzy6ix

Sep 27, 2019
I did everything you said in the video. But im getting " warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getadresses: getaddrinfo failed: no such host is know. In C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.dh.php on line 7 " how do i fix this
Post automatically merged:

Warning: PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Host is onbekend. in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.db.php on line 7
BrainCMS Configuration Error:

I was unable to connect to the provided MySQL server. Please ask the administrator to review the error message log for details.
pleas help my i get this
I really need this fix to

Drops

Sep 20, 2019
Hi.

I have the same problem, I'm stuck outside the room and I my character don't get in the room.
Edit: Thank you for the nice TUT! Only I have te problem as i descript above.

Is this problem already fixed? I have the same problem.

Karel

May 15, 2019
You have to change "," to "." in your time settings. It's a known problem and you can find it all over the web

Karel

May 15, 2019
If you mean the index of braincms, yes it is. You'll have to look for the index.php file in htdocs/templates/brain. There you can edit the language things. You can also change the language config in htdocs/system/languages

Users who are viewing this thread