[Devbest Exclusive Series] [Ep. 1] How to create a R36B Habbo retro using XAMPP

kamarin

Jul 11, 2021
How to create a R36B Habbo Retro using XAMPP

Hey guys, I am SentimentalX a relatively new member to the Habbo Retro community and this forum specifically and ever since I joined here around 2 weeks ago I've learnt a wealth of knowledge on setting up retros. I've decided to contribute back to this forum by creating an exclusive series for it where I teach people what I have learnt on this forum. The first episode is public on YouTube to help bring users into Devbest and grow the community as the remaining episodes of the series will be unlisted on YouTube and can only be found through here. Nevertheless, I hope this proves to be a useful tool to all those out there who wish to further pursue Habbo Retros whilst they still have some thread of life remaining to them.

I skipped 10 seconds forward into the video as there as my mic makes a loud static sound at 0:06

Download links:
Download for everything except SWF:
Fixed broken link SWF download:
Required queries:
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';

Special thank you to:
@smh - Helping me learn most of what I know today
@Sledmore - For his Emulator
@BrainCMS - For his CMS
@JMG - For helping me on multiple occasions
and finally @Wess for once again giving me help.​
may i ask for file reupload? the download link no longer works. thanks

Bitpiece

Jul 10, 2020
How do I do that? What is a .ht access? I forgot to setup some things. So I went through all the possible files that require links to the game files, and now I receive this error. I have tried to replace the standard index/global.php from a new braincms download, but nothing seems to work. XAMPP and PlusEMU are succesfully loading.

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'where clause' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:54 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(54): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(112): html::checkBan('::1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 54

exact same error here, please any ideas how to fix it ?

EDIT: to fix this error use an older version of xampp.

Last edited:

Sniper_Boss007

Oct 25, 2021
How to create a R36B Habbo Retro using XAMPP

Hey guys, I am SentimentalX a relatively new member to the Habbo Retro community and this forum specifically and ever since I joined here around 2 weeks ago I've learnt a wealth of knowledge on setting up retros. I've decided to contribute back to this forum by creating an exclusive series for it where I teach people what I have learnt on this forum. The first episode is public on YouTube to help bring users into Devbest and grow the community as the remaining episodes of the series will be unlisted on YouTube and can only be found through here. Nevertheless, I hope this proves to be a useful tool to all those out there who wish to further pursue Habbo Retros whilst they still have some thread of life remaining to them.

I skipped 10 seconds forward into the video as there as my mic makes a loud static sound at 0:06

Download links:
Download for everything except SWF:
Fixed broken link SWF download:
Required queries:
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode='';

Special thank you to:
@smh - Helping me learn most of what I know today
@Sledmore - For his Emulator
@BrainCMS - For his CMS
@JMG - For helping me on multiple occasions
and finally @Wess for once again giving me help.​
Hello, The files can't be downloaded anymore since the links has been removed by MEGA's ToS of gross violations.

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
I uploaded to whoever wants it, it's probably not the one in this post

Pack Silverware, R63b & Gold Tree Emulator

(r63b from snowstorm season, 2013/06, best season)

[Silverware]

[R63b]

[Gold Tree Emulator]

yacine7714

Mar 18, 2022
I uploaded to whoever wants it, it's probably not the one in this post

Pack Silverware, R63b & Gold Tree Emulator

(r63b from snowstorm season, 2013/06, best season)

[Silverware]

[R63b]

[Gold Tree Emulator]
Thanks a lot dude it's very useful. the R63B and Gold Tree is in french ?

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
Thanks a lot dude it's very useful. the R63B and Gold Tree is in french ?
I don't think so, friend, I didn't test the GTE, just the r63b (Swift Emulator) and Silverware, but I didn't organize the Silverware, but everything needed is in their respective .rar

Users who are viewing this thread