[Dev] CookieMS- Secure, light-weight, scratch, fast. [PHP/OOP/R63+]

How are you finding this development?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
How is it fake? I've been on the actual site and seen some of the code cause I was watching him code groups.

OFT: Cookie, Remember my motto.

Maestro

Aug 13, 2012
Strange stuff, as always but I hope Cookie will find a good moment to tell something about his project. Releasing because many peeps are begging for a release is stupidity. Just take your time and be happy,

Jan 17, 2012
It's just sad, getting these people's hopes up for nothing.

However, if this is a genuine development, I think he should get online soon and tell us that there is a delay in development.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
It's just sad, getting these people's hopes up for nothing.

However, if this is a genuine development, I think he should get online soon and tell us that there is a delay in development.

That would lead us to believe even more that its fake, hes done exactly what you just said like 4 times already haha.

Its not genuine, a 13 year old claiming to be able to code a brand new CMS from scratch planning to get everything working that habbo currently has in his very first major cms development (please excuse me if i'm wrong there). Something that as i know of only the Spanish, Italian and Portuguese and 10% of all the current English developers can get it right and working to its full potential.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for no updates, etc. But i have been in school, aswell as ill.

So, about the cms.
The cms is not 100% done, ASE wise, but, i suppose i will release the cms. I really don't favour habbo anymore, aswell as any habbo related talk, so i will be dead in the habbo section. But i did not leave the community. I will still be offering help from my expeiriences to you peeps.

Saints

Aug 16, 2012
Stop bullshitting about long development because it has errors or you have to rewrite it or some shit.
You're obviously not putting time to work on this project, just like the rest of you developers.
RevCMS 3.0, it's been like a year but Kryptos does admit he doesn't work on it everyday.

I started my CMS 4 days ago, it has a completed core file, database file, users file, global file, plugin system with an API coded in C#, fast template system, fast class loader, MySQLi and MySQL support, all code uses functions so it only runs when called -- makes the CMS way faster, SSO ticket system, login, register, me, installation system and we're done with the login of a kick ass housekeeping

If you put effort into the project and if you want it done quick, you can get it done quick.

Fuckk People Its a Template System FFS its Not The Entire world For Fucks Sake its Just a TEMPLATE PUT THAT IN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN Let him do what HE WANTS Not What YOU Want

Sway

Ruby and Python are married.
Dec 19, 2010
Fuckk People Its a Template System FFS its Not The Entire world For Fucks Sake its Just a TEMPLATE PUT THAT IN YOUR FUCKING BRAIN Let him do what HE WANTS Not What YOU Want

First off, this is an English forum.

Secondly, I didn't request anything from him, I told him what everyone wants or has told him, but I said it in a much more detailed way.

Thirdly,

Overlook
CookieMS is a simple and light weight cms. Even though this cms is Habbo related, it is still professional and a great cms. The cms is being developed by me, CookieMonsta, and i am proud to be making my first ever scratch cms. CookieMS is built for R63+ based habbo emulators and has multi-database compatibility. The cms includes (and is recommended to use) the legendary habbo theme fully packed with awesome features.

It is not a template, get that in your fucking brain.

I really don't favour habbo anymore, aswell as any habbo related talk, so i will be dead in the habbo section

I really hope this is your last excuse and where is the CMS you said you were going to release un-completed?

Saints

Aug 16, 2012
First off, this is an English forum.

Secondly, I didn't request anything from him, I told him what everyone wants or has told him, but I said it in a much more detailed way.

Thirdly,

It is not a template, get that in your fucking brain.

I really hope this is your last excuse and where is the CMS you said you were going to release un-completed?

Am I not Fucking speaking English?

Also He Releases it When He Wants you got a Problem to see What he is doing or why he is not releasing it DEAL WITH IT
Sorry if this is an off topic Post ^.^

It Is a template All Fucking Habbo Themes are Templates When You code them your coding a Template not a Nigga?

Get THAT in Your Brain Bitch

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for no updates, etc. But i have been in school, aswell as ill.

So, about the cms.
The cms is not 100% done, ASE wise, but, i suppose i will release the cms. I really don't favour habbo anymore, aswell as any habbo related talk, so i will be dead in the habbo section. But i did not leave the community. I will still be offering help from my expeiriences to you peeps.
We'll just wait for the release then, as I can see you not updating this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread