Show DevBest DELETE

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
This is good for starters although some work could be done...
I suggest a different background as black is pretty boring now a days. Keep it up

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Overall, nice work - an improvement on some of your past works. Anyhow, here's how I think you could improve it:
  • Separate the content from the navigation - at the moment they're bunched together and it looks a little 'squished' if you get me?
  • Add a logo - If this is your portfolio, let the user know (as if it isn't obvious enough already) make yourself stand out;
  • Make the boxes the same, at the moment they're different sizes and not aligned properly (or so it seems)
  • Maybe add some box-shadow to the boxes or even a thin border to make them have a '3d' effect.
Try taking some of the above into consideration and see if you prefer it or not, just a few ideas. Liking that you've included various colours to brighten it up a little more - although I'm not that keen on the orange. Nice work, keep at it.

Edit: if your BG is #000, change it to #222 - little changes can make a big difference. Solid black is horrible :p

Users who are viewing this thread