Status
Not open for further replies.

Remorse

Mar 26, 2016
Tbh frost is just lime a peice of shit that will fail like lime did u have 2 of the worst people in the community there so just end yourself and just saying Murak aka justin u thought tech closing would get u more users well that failed didn't it kid now grow up and stop rapeing kids kthanks thats my peice said

Last edited:

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
You should just own up and give the credits in the EMU to Sledmore and his gang. This was some great banter. Otherwise, good luck pal.

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Excellent hotel, 9/10 because the logo is a little messy!
I can see this hitting 200+ in a few weeks, due to your excellent setup in multiple data centers.
giggles

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
The guy who owns this hotel ended up apologizing to me personally after realizing his 'Developer' was nothing more than a kid who edited 50 lines of code and claimed it was all his hard work from scratch. This was a few days after we had a conversation where he still didn't have a clue what he was on about.

Remorse

Mar 26, 2016
E7RjTc8.jpg

Btw that @Techie kid (Ashley Smith) cannot code anything, his Apple "Server" was a bunch of Mangos, fun wordplay!
So just going off that makes me believe that whole "Custom Emulator" bullshit is nothing but fiction.
just saying the guy us called justin smith not ashley smith and he's just a idiot that cant run a retro anyways hes still trying to take one down him and his skiddy mate liam aka ash why they dont use there own names on the shit hotel is beyond me haha

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
The logo is ugly as fuck you honestly just recolored a basic logo (making it look like fucking shit) just to match the name which is also fucking shit. Majority of the staff are retarded and promote bullying on this hotel such as a user was offended by a cancer joke due to her mother passing away from it and one of the Moderators responded by defending the person who made the cancer joke. Staff are hardly professional all they do is type with a few full stops and overuse the word professional.
In the thread you posted stop saying 100% because your hotel isn't anything original or custom. Your hotel is all downloaded files with very few edits that you have made personally. All the edits you have made have honestly made it worse.
You can't even present this thread nicely either which makes this hotel look more down syndrome. All the information provided is fucking retarded. Either close or unretard yourself.
A part from that well done on putting together a few files and buying a bunch of shit, Good luck with the hotel.

Remorse

Mar 26, 2016
The logo is ugly as fuck you honestly just recolored a basic logo (making it look like fucking shit) just to match the name which is also fucking shit. Majority of the staff are retarded and promote bullying on this hotel such as a user was offended by a cancer joke due to her mother passing away from it and one of the Moderators responded by defending the person who made the cancer joke. Staff are hardly professional all they do is type with a few full stops and overuse the word professional.
In the thread you posted stop saying 100% because your hotel isn't anything original or custom. Your hotel is all downloaded files with very few edits that you have made personally. All the edits you have made have honestly made it worse.
You can't even present this thread nicely either which makes this hotel look more down syndrome. All the information provided is fucking retarded. Either close or unretard yourself.
A part from that well done on putting together a few files and buying a bunch of shit, Good luck with the hotel.
Seams like Abs is pissed at something lol

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
you niggas wanna play a retro when all the owners are 24 years old and hiring 13 year old girls as well as sending them pictures of there cocks, fucking sick fucks smh

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
you niggas wanna play a retro when all the owners are 24 years old and hiring 13 year old girls as well as sending them pictures of there cocks, fucking sick fucks smh
Its a fucked up world, Abs.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
haha well justin and liam are skids anyways so its cool now ansa on skype u hoe :)
'hoe' You havent even had a proper conversation with her and you call her a 'hoe',

How desperate are you for a E HABBO - GIRLFRIEND.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I never thought that this hotel would get 30-50 only in my Wildest Dreams I thought this would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread