Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Why would a new retro run off of multiple dedis, data centers, and what not. Your hotel couldn't even fill up .01% of a datacenter, nor a dedi. Shut up. Having a few vps's and proxies loosely connected doesn't automatically say "multiple dedicated servers & datacenters." Same old theme, stop.

Yay, you followed a tutorial and made a hotel! Here's a review of 2/10 fuck off

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Why would a new retro run off of multiple dedis, data centers, and what not. Your hotel couldn't even fill up .01% of a datacenter, nor a dedi. Shut up. Having a few vps's and proxies loosely connected doesn't automatically say "multiple dedicated servers & datacenters." Same old theme, stop.

Yay, you followed a tutorial and made a hotel! Here's a review of 2/10 fuck off
I wish there was a way to shutdown trash hotel's. That wont even make it past a week.
ONT - Where the fuck is the hotel link?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks for removing my credit, and all the original credits and replacing them with the class register of a bunch of 12 year olds.

IlqXwcr.png

You're not the latest revision, you're still behind on PRODUCTION-201602082203-712976078, also renaming a file isn't cracking it.

Best of luck, can already tell you'll not make it past 3 months, maybe not even past 2.

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
Lets kick this off first then...

I am pretty sure Craig is just a bit salty that we're using a duplicate of Boons control management system. That being said you all started this when you all copied Habbo.

Outgoing and Incoming packet ids were upgraded but we reverted to the old PRODUCTION build after we found I forgot to do some packet ids that were wrong. We will be upgrading the the PRODUCTION build we announced we previously had in our post.

As for the multiple data centres.. I can't see any way that we don't have multiple data centerS? spreading data across multiple locations is a great idea. Can you not assume that small hotels don't do as much as big hotels? Because at this moment in time a hell of a lot more work in the 3 months its been being developed and has been put into this website and other elements than other small and big hotels have ever put in.

Data centres: rackspace.com
Dedi hosting: GoDaddy and OVH

Shorty

<insert title>
Jul 14, 2011
Is this a joke? You're meant to expand your servers, not start off with 6 and throw money down the drain. Build your community, then worry about your infrastructure.
As for keeping your data safe, it looks like you have more developers and backend administrators than users, only takes one of them to leak information without the correct logging systems.

Furthermore, it's a joke that you're removing Sledmore's original credits, you wouldn't even be running this multi-dedicated, data centre secure network without your emulator which with all your developers, you can't be on the latest revision.

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
Shorty please don't assume all of our developers work on our emulator. You have no idea if we have money to throw down the drain or if our developers do work on the emulator.. We have developers on certain projects such as the official subdomain websites, the official website, an upcoming radio fansite, our emulator and more.

EDIT: You also don't know if any of our developers have access to our databases or data centres

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Shorty please don't assume all of our developers work on our emulator. You have no idea if we have money to throw down the drain or if our developers do work on the emulator.. We have developers on certain projects such as the official subdomain websites, the official website, an upcoming radio fansite, our emulator and more.

EDIT: You also don't know if any of our developers have access to our databases or data centres
The only thing that I hear is lame excuses to throw around titles, and what not. Replacing the credits is quite bullshit, and updating packets does not make you a professional with the capability to trash the legitimate developer and previous developers before him, of your emulator. I don't expect this to even last 2 months due to you doing so.

Anyways, what's the link to your hotel. I'd love to see some different aspects of life to find what else you fucked up

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

I am pretty sure Craig is just a bit salty that we're using a duplicate of Boons control management system. That being said you all started this when you all copied Habbo.

Outgoing and Incoming packet ids were upgraded but we reverted to the old PRODUCTION build after we found I forgot to do some packet ids that were wrong. We will be upgrading the the PRODUCTION build we announced we previously had in our post.

If you think I am in anyway annoyed about the layout/design of a CMS that I have hardly contributed to then you're batshit crazy.

Furthermore, such a professional team with such expandable resources shouldn't have to rush and push and update to their production hotel if they have such a fantastic infrastructure, they should be able to easily run a testing server, oh wait.

The fact that the only gear-grinding changes are the moderation tools really boggles my mind that you've had to revert.

Synt4x

Jan 13, 2016
So... what exactly have you done for yourselves? Apart from the basics, which 99% of hotels do anyway? I see no distinguishing features here, nothing that sets you apart from other hotels except from your bullshit. At least create something original then have the balls to say all this lulz.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Can we all just stop going off-topic,

Cause this is going to turn into a big fight over a Pixel Game...

Just clean the thread and let them build they're Bad Reputation,

One thing..

Who the fuck takes @Sledmore ' s Credits and then puts fucking loads of credits to people who didn't make 'Own Emulator' its people like you who lack knowledge.. Atleast put the credits back before opening a hotel that even has a shit name.

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
don't see anything big looks like your just trying to copy boons layout,pretty much in many aspects it's funny how boon has "family" smh:poop:
@Sledmore these goons man
0vFwt8G.png

Last edited:

undead_Cx

Mar 25, 2016
"We are the only hotel publicly known of having their own emulator and CMS both created from scratch"

does any one else notice when you click on The Frost Way or FAQs in there footer on the index before logging in, go to boon forums or is it just me idk

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
k4BHkJz.png
Enough Said.
E7RjTc8.jpg

Btw that @Techie kid (Ashley Smith) cannot code anything, his Apple "Server" was a bunch of Mangos, fun wordplay!
So just going off that makes me believe that whole "Custom Emulator" bullshit is nothing but fiction.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

As for the multiple data centres.. I can't see any way that we don't have multiple data centerS? spreading data across multiple locations is a great idea. Can you not assume that small hotels don't do as much as big hotels? Because at this moment in time a hell of a lot more work in the 3 months its been being developed and has been put into this website and other elements than other small and big hotels have ever put in.

Data centres: rackspace.com
Dedi hosting: GoDaddy and OVH
"control management system"
"we found I forgot to do some packet ids that were wrong"
"spreading data across multiple locations is a great idea"
"sahara emulator"
"hi, I'm ashley smith"
MgeG4IW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread