Daily respect issues

Stevee

Posting Freak
Mar 29, 2011
Hi, whenever a user respects someone they only have 3 respects period. Like there respects won't refill like it's supposed too after 24 hours. I've never had this error before anyone know how to fix it? I'm using phoenix emulator with revCMS.

Thank you,

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Thats an issue with phoenix emulator itself.
However if your cms is on a web server which allows cron jobs, you can automatically 'restore' the users daily respect limit by simply updating the field in the database

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thats an issue with phoenix emulator itself.
However if your cms is on a web server which allows cron jobs, you can automatically 'restore' the users daily respect limit by simply updating the field in the database

On the Phoenix issue, it's not, Aaron said himself it's pointless when a cron job can do it. - The second bit you said is correct, I believe RevCMS 3.0.0 has some built in cron jobs for this.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
On the Phoenix issue, it's not, Aaron said himself it's pointless when a cron job can do it. - The second bit you said is correct, I believe RevCMS 3.0.0 has some built in cron jobs for this.
Yeh a cron job is the way forward, however this will be a regular problem for the noobs that know nothing about cronjobs and/or cant use a webserver and a vps together. Aaron does have a valid point though

Users who are viewing this thread