Loveless

Aug 26, 2017
I've recently just created a Habbo retro and everything is working except the register button, also known as "Create An Account" Button. If you click "enter" on your keyboard it works but the button itself does not. Solutions to this issue would be very helpful.

I actually figured out how to fix this problem. I'm not sure this solution will work for everyone but if you change the layout of the site, then whatever button that may not be working will actually start working again. There could have been a minor problem in the layout, as to why the "Create An Account" button wasn't working.

You can change the layout in htcdcocs > app > tpl > skins. You can find layouts on ***** but the xamp files/skins already come with custom layouts within them. So, you can just choose from those. If you don't know how to change the layout then I suggest you research or ask someone else that might know.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
nice that u came up with an solution but u didnt have to change the whole skin because of the register issue it could of just been an issue with the register.php code itself and u could of just got a new register.php

Users who are viewing this thread