• Undecided

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
This made me laugh
Creased at that video my point. You get vaccine don’t stop you getting it. Can still catch it and have 95% survival rate ido

however if don’t get it and catch it. Also 99% survival rate

hmmm 😅

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Creased at that video my point. You get vaccine don’t stop you getting it. Can still catch it and have 95% survival rate ido

however if don’t get it and catch it. Also 99% survival rate

hmmm 😅
Yeah, there's ups and downs to it, but without it life wouldn't go back to the new normal.

I get it that people don't want to get it, the science and figures pretty much do it for me. By getting the shot I could potentially save other people as well as myself, yeah sure, I'm gonna get it. It's obviously working or we would still be in the first lockdown, bankrupt and millions more of deaths, TRUST SCIENCE.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
had my first one bois

image0.jpg

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i can change my mind, i did it for my mum because she's vunerable calm down with that 'explain' attitude
Post automatically merged:

you can apparently have your next vaccine in 4 weeks now, instead of waiting 8?

Last edited:

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Yes.

The CDC has loads of resources, including where to get it: )
Find your local vaccine location (U.S. only):

Seems easier to go to the CDC, PHAC, DHSC/UKHSA, etc. than a random person on a forum.
Big fucken liar you're in here spouting all day that shit is poison and covid is fake so make up your mind.

Vaxxed with Moderna, let's start posting our cards?

Blackburn

Apr 6, 2019
but how have they mysteriously made a vaccination in 6/8 months for a virus yet they can't find a cure for cancer, bit sus if you ask me wessel
This shows that you have no idea how diseases/vaccines work. Cancer is a MUCH more complex variety of diseases. People today have opinions about topics they don't even understand. Also known as ignorance/arrogance.

I also want to respond to your statement that things will never go back to normal: probably false. We're learning to live with it, it doesn't mean the pandemic laws will stay. These laws are meant to give us time to get this virus under control and create herd immunity.

And to the other fools who think that mRNA is unsafe or whatever and that the vaccine is rushed: mRNA is a safe method for your body to make antibodies on its own, to create herd immunity. It does this by injecting harmless DNA from a virus, meaning the vaccine does no harm.

Oh and the people who claim they are dangerous: you are much more likely to die from the effects of smoking, drinking, driving. I'm pretty sure most of the people in this comment section do or have done that.

This shows people their ignorance on this forum. The whole point of vaccination is herd immunity. Vaccines aren't perfect, but without vaccines, many more people would be infected and killed. It's like wearing a seat belt. Anyone who denies this is a science denier.

I'd say anti-vaxxers and corona hoax believers are just as delusional as Flat Earthers.

Last edited:

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Big fucken liar you're in here spouting all day that shit is poison and covid is fake so make up your mind.

Vaxxed with Moderna, let's start posting our cards?
And I still am unvaxxed.

I was just posting links to resources better than this guy

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
This shows that you have no idea how diseases work. Cancer is a MUCH more complex variety of diseases.

I'd also like to comment on your statement saying things won't ever get back to normal: Likely false. We're learning to live with it, it doesn't mean the pandemic laws will stay. These laws are founded to buy us time to get this virus under control and create herd immunity.

And to the other fools who think mRNA is unsafe or whatever and the vaccine was rushed: mRNA is a safe method to make your body make antibodies itself, to create herd immunity. It's doing this by injecting harmless DNA of a virus, meaning the vaccine doesn't cause any harm.

Oh and the people who claim they are dangerous: you are much more likely to die from the effects of smoking, drinking, driving. I'm pretty sure most people in this comment section do or have done.

This shows people their ignorance on this forum. The whole point of getting vaccinated is herd immunity. Vaccines aren't perfect, but without them there would be a whole lot more of people getting infected and killed. Anyone denying this is a science denier.

I'd say anti-vaxxers and coronahoax believers are as delusional as Flat Earthers.
if you bothered to actually read other replies and wern't a dense cunt you'd know i've had 1 of my vaccinations already and i'm getting my second one next week

1) never ONCE did i say coronavirus doesn't exist, i've literally had it twice

2) i'm NOT an "anti-vaxxer" i've had every vaccination i've been offered since i was a child not that's any of your business though

Last edited:

Blackburn

Apr 6, 2019
if you bothered to actually read other replies and wern't a dense cunt you'd know i've had 1 of my vaccinations already and i'm getting my second one next week
m

1) never ONCE did i say coronavirus doesn't exist, i've literally had it twice

2) i'm NOT an "anti-vaxxer" i've had every vaccination i've been offered since i was a child not that's any of your business though
I did read the replies. But that's like saying "my friend is muslim so i cant be racist". And in my final sayings I wasn't talking specifically about you. But I'm glad you feel addressed.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I did read the replies. But that's like saying "my friend is muslim so i cant be racist". And in my final sayings I wasn't talking specifically about you. But I'm glad you feel addressed.
"i wAsNt tAlKiNg SPeCiFicAlLy aBoUt yOu" you quoted my post darlin

if i was an anti vaxxer i wouldn't of got the vaccine would i? fool

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
This shows that you have no idea how diseases work. Cancer is a MUCH more complex variety of diseases. People these days have opinions on subjects they don't even understand. A.k.a. arrogance and ignorance.

I'd also like to comment on your statement saying things won't ever get back to normal: Likely false. We're learning to live with it, it doesn't mean the pandemic laws will stay. These laws are founded to buy us time to get this virus under control and create herd immunity.

And to the other fools who think mRNA is unsafe or whatever and the vaccine was rushed: mRNA is a safe method to make your body make antibodies itself, to create herd immunity. It's doing this by injecting harmless DNA of a virus, meaning the vaccine doesn't cause any harm.

Oh and the people who claim they are dangerous: you are much more likely to die from the effects of smoking, drinking, driving. I'm pretty sure most people in this comment section do or have done.

This shows people their ignorance on this forum. The whole point of getting vaccinated is herd immunity. Vaccines aren't perfect, but without them there would be a whole lot more of people getting infected and killed. It's like wearing a seatbelt. Anyone denying this is a science denier.

I'd say anti-vaxxers and coronahoax believers are as delusional as Flat Earthers.
Although some of what you say is correct, you're also part of the reason people like Bran are going further into hiding with their questions on reality, only to find a "safe-space" later on with a bunch of like minded individuals. The underhand snarky tone you've provided in your reply was not only entirely unprovoked but also extremely detrimental to your overall message which I honestly would have agreed with. People asking questions out in the open are taking a chance, they are putting themselves out there in hopes to find an answer to something they might not know as much about. When you storm in and start yelling at them, bringing in your anger from previous arguments and taking it out on him, that doesn't help. Bran is simply making an observation and asking for reasoning why it would be that way. I think Wess gave a simple and effective reply, to which Bran could continue the topic if he felt it was required. Instead you came in and started calling him names and attacking his character. Totally pointless. He is simply asking questions, and that is and always should be allowed.

Imagine trying to get help with something, only to be scorned away into silence of the subject. This will force people to find others that are like minded or at least willing to hear their side of the question. Soon all they'll find for their questions is misinformation and confirmation bias due to the circlejerk they've all but been forced into due to the inability to freely ask questions without being slammed on by some asshole claiming you're an idiot.

Not everyone has the same level of understanding, or indepth knowledge of all the complexities involved in our daily lives. Give them a break if they ask a question that seems simple. That's what a forum is for, people are invited here to raise topics of any nature and explore them to their fullest. With the close minded shut-it-down attitude you're bringing in here, that's just toxic and scares people away. What if every time someone asked a computer issue, I started with "This shows you have no idea how computers work" and sprinkled in "it's ignorant to think a reboot would fix your pc in this situation," only to be surprised the person never continued the topic?

Bran is simply trying to raise a topic that he has trouble with internally, and would like some help. If you don't want to help, and you have nothing nice to say, why don't you just write it on a note? While you're at it, stick that note far up your ass, just further than where your daddy's cock reaches that way he won't accidentally pull it out when he's fucking you tonight.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i can change my mind, i did it for my mum because she's vunerable calm down with that 'explain' attitude

you can apparently have your next vaccine in 4 weeks now, instead of waiting 8?
furthermore i also changed my mind and educated myself, speaking to alot of people in my work and friends & family who've had the vaccine, not that i need to explain myself to some random on devbest. i changed my mind and got my first dose & getting my second on wednesday, considering you're so obsessed with what i do with MY OWN body
Post automatically merged:

Although some of what you say is correct, you're also part of the reason people like Bran are going further into hiding with their questions on reality, only to find a "safe-space" later on with a bunch of like minded individuals. The underhand snarky tone you've provided in your reply was not only entirely unprovoked but also extremely detrimental to your overall message which I honestly would have agreed with. People asking questions out in the open are taking a chance, they are putting themselves out there in hopes to find an answer to something they might not know as much about. When you storm in and start yelling at them, bringing in your anger from previous arguments and taking it out on him, that doesn't help. Bran is simply making an observation and asking for reasoning why it would be that way. I think Wess gave a simple and effective reply, to which Bran could continue the topic if he felt it was required. Instead you came in and started calling him names and attacking his character. Totally pointless. He is simply asking questions, and that is and always should be allowed.

Imagine trying to get help with something, only to be scorned away into silence of the subject. This will force people to find others that are like minded or at least willing to hear their side of the question. Soon all they'll find for their questions is misinformation and confirmation bias due to the circlejerk they've all but been forced into due to the inability to freely ask questions without being slammed on by some asshole claiming you're an idiot.

Not everyone has the same level of understanding, or indepth knowledge of all the complexities involved in our daily lives. Give them a break if they ask a question that seems simple. That's what a forum is for, people are invited here to raise topics of any nature and explore them to their fullest. With the close minded shut-it-down attitude you're bringing in here, that's just toxic and scares people away. What if every time someone asked a computer issue, I started with "This shows you have no idea how computers work" and sprinkled in "it's ignorant to think a reboot would fix your pc in this situation," only to be surprised the person never continued the topic?

Bran is simply trying to raise a topic that he has trouble with internally, and would like some help. If you don't want to help, and you have nothing nice to say, why don't you just write it on a note? While you're at it, stick that note far up your ass, just further than where your daddy's cock reaches that way he won't accidentally pull it out when he's fucking you tonight.
thank you baby, you hit the nail on the head

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

I'm not even going to argue with this, as I fully agree, but I do want to add some nuance to this. Mainly because I fully get the frustration that @Blackburn showed in his message. It's something I have a lot of issues with, too. To be clear: this isn't about @Bran. He's indeed, just asking questions.

Anti-vaxxers are everywhere when it comes to online presence. You can't open social media without seeing anti-vax stuff around (inb4 "that's why I don't go on social media" comments, I don't care, this isn't about you). Here in the Netherlands, and for sure many other countries, even political parties push fake news and anti-vax sentiment to rial people up. A huge part of this anti-vax group constantly shows signs that they think they are superior to the "sheep" who "follow the government". There's literally no way to even have a normal discussion with those people, without them grasping to nonsense comments, insults, or remarks to show how much better they think they are. So when it comes to those just asking questions (and I get that Blackburn misinterpreted Bran's "a bit sus" as being anti-vax), the willingness to remain calm becomes much harder to keep - because of the frustration about those people (those people as in, the die-hard conspiracy anti-vaxxers) has been building up for 1.5 years.

I'm not saying this is an excuse because I fully agree with you Mace that what you said, is 100% more effective, but do remember we are all human. And sometimes, frustrations can take over. Just to add a bit of nuance here.

Users who are viewing this thread