• No

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
it's definetly going to get worse again in winter :(
Depends how you look at it, people are always going to die, as long as the NHS numbers aren’t seriously high then we’ll battle through.

Another lockdown will cause more problems, protests, people just won’t follow the rules the same, Christmas, retail, hospitality would collapse.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Depends how you look at it, people are always going to die, as long as the NHS numbers aren’t seriously high then we’ll battle through.

Another lockdown will cause more problems, protests, people just won’t follow the rules the same, Christmas, retail, hospitality would collapse.
yeahh true, people are still going to test positive, i think we've only been let out of lockdown because our deaths are very low & yeah i agree, it wouldn't be fair for hospitality, retail is literally fine lmao we've been thriving this whole pandemic making so much money

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
yeahh true, people are still going to test positive, i think we've only been let out of lockdown because our deaths are very low & yeah i agree, it wouldn't be fair for hospitality, retail is literally fine lmao we've been thriving this whole pandemic making so much money
Yeah maybe not when they were all closed for god knows how long, a lot went out of business!

Online stores will survive but the high street is dead, Topshop for example. Positive tests will always happen, we just need to hope vaccines will do their job and stop people actually dying from the virus. Kind of unfair as if you die tragically but tested positive 10 days before, you’re down as a COVID death.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah maybe not when they were all closed for god knows how long, a lot went out of business!

Online stores will survive but the high street is dead, Topshop for example. Positive tests will always happen, we just need to hope vaccines will do their job and stop people actually dying from the virus. Kind of unfair as if you die tragically but tested positive 10 days before, you’re down as a COVID death.
oh i thought you meant retail shops like my work, asda, tesco, lidl etc and yeah that's true

Users who are viewing this thread