Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I got the Pfizer shots in March/April. First shot just gave me an incredibly sore arm. The second shot gave me a bad headache and a little nausea, but nothing extreme. Got my whole family vaccinated as well, so we’re all clear. Dad has diabetes so was mostly worried about him since he’s in a higher risk category.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I havnt caught COVID. It’s a 99% survival rate. Why get it if I don’t need it. You can still catch it when you’ve had it too ha. Been doing everything have done since it came out so don’t see the point.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I havnt caught COVID. It’s a 99% survival rate. Why get it if I don’t need it. You can still catch it when you’ve had it too ha. Been doing everything have done since it came out so don’t see the point.
i've had it twice, was like the flu, my mums had her first jab and she's getting her 2nd soon, as long as she's protected i don't care about myself lmaoo, people are flapping yet the flu can literally kill you aswell? the only reason for the vaccine is that the symptoms are less severe if you actually get it so to me (PERSONAL OPINION BEFORE ANYONE CRIES AND ATTACKS ME) i think it's literally pointless🤷🏼‍♂️

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
This made me laugh
Creased at that video my point. You get vaccine don’t stop you getting it. Can still catch it and have 95% survival rate ido

however if don’t get it and catch it. Also 99% survival rate

hmmm 😅

Joe

Habbo Enthusiast
Jun 10, 2012
Creased at that video my point. You get vaccine don’t stop you getting it. Can still catch it and have 95% survival rate ido

however if don’t get it and catch it. Also 99% survival rate

hmmm 😅
Yeah, there's ups and downs to it, but without it life wouldn't go back to the new normal.

I get it that people don't want to get it, the science and figures pretty much do it for me. By getting the shot I could potentially save other people as well as myself, yeah sure, I'm gonna get it. It's obviously working or we would still be in the first lockdown, bankrupt and millions more of deaths, TRUST SCIENCE.

Users who are viewing this thread