Cloud Server client 76%

L4BB0N3

Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with Cloud emulator, the client remains at 76%, but on the emulator says there is 1 user online, I use the habbo.swf of the relative pack except the cms, if I put plus emulator with a other habbo.swf on the client comes in, why?

P.S : Sorry for my english, I'm italian.
P.P.S :If you have any other packs and emulators to recommend, I would be grateful.

L4BB0N3

Dec 22, 2017
@Smite , sorry for the delay,
and everything is configured in localhost, so I do not think it's a configuration problem, I'm going crazy.
I also used Habbo emulator, that of @Westyy with the relative dcr and database but remains at 76% ..

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    133 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a problem with Cloud emulator, the client remains at 76%, but on the emulator says there is 1 user online, I use the habbo.swf of the relative pack except the cms, if I put plus emulator with a other habbo.swf on the client comes in, why?

P.S : Sorry for my english, I'm italian.
P.P.S :If you have any other packs and emulators to recommend, I would be grateful.
He just said that 'if I put plus emulator with a other habbo.swf on the client comes in' so that isn't it

L4BB0N3

Dec 22, 2017
With plusemu, the client loads very well then I have the firewalls off, they are on the vps, as I do not know how to update an emulator, I look for the most recent one, but they do not work.
Ports, variables.
As variables I use those of the pack that worked with plusemu, so it must be a cloud problem ..
He just said that 'if I put plus emulator with a other habbo.swf on the client comes in' so that isn't it
if I use plusemu with an old production it works but I can not use the updated ones, because I do not know how to update, if I try other emulators do not go, so ..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread