Client stuck at 76% [PlusEmu/rCMS]

xWonder

Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys, i know there are a lot of these kind of threads but i can't find a solution there.

The problem is: Client loads to 76%, in Plus Emulator 1 User is shown as online but i'm still at 76%.
external_variables/override_variables are linked, the client.php is configurated (testet 3 different client.php) and the emuconfig also.

I'm using Plus Emu swf:pRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486
The content is the rCMS [i'm german]
Ports are done and the firewall is offline.
I use IIS on a Windows Server 2012
If you need more details of some configs post it.
Hope someone can help me and find a solution. :)

Xuxu

Nov 21, 2016
Hey guys, i know there are a lot of these kind of threads but i can't find a solution there.

The problem is: Client loads to 76%, in Plus Emulator 1 User is shown as online but i'm still at 76%.
external_variables/override_variables are linked, the client.php is configurated (testet 3 different client.php) and the emuconfig also.

I'm using Plus Emu swf:pRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486
The content is the rCMS [i'm german]
Ports are done and the firewall is offline.
I use IIS on a Windows Server 2012
If you need more details of some configs post it.
Hope someone can help me and find a solution. :)
can i see your client.php? did you try opening your client in a seperate tab and right clicking > developer tools > console and seeing if there are any errors?

Jan 7, 2016
Did you get it fixed then? or still having the problem? if you are still having the problem, did you put copy the figuredata.xml from /gamedata to /extra/ in the emulator folder? Did you edit your external_override_variables/external_variables?

Users who are viewing this thread