Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenuyasha

</Dev>
Dec 5, 2016
# ==========================
# Catalogue Official to Habbo
# ==========================

This pack of catalogue are created since zero to hotel with name Habbooh which autor is xlRaiko.

===========================================================================

Content of catalogue:

- Have all official furniture until christmas 2022.

- All furniture are free in catalogue.

- Have all rares in catalogue staff with all bonusprizes and bonusrares (Latest bonusprize baby pingüins).

- All furniture have name in spanish, any furniture have names how example "xmas_c22_x".

===========================================================================

# UNIC VERSION NITRO

Credits: xlRaiko

Link tables db:

Link archives:

The next update will be soon...
Is there a tool to translate the furni name to english?

xlRaiko

Oct 29, 2018
Is there a tool to translate the furni name to english?
Nop, you must search the tool if you like change it. Only have the complete catalogue in spanish because I am spanish. Finding a catalog so complete is already difficult with everything with names, so it's already something

Ohki

Nov 2, 2022
Non, vous devez rechercher l'outil si vous souhaitez le modifier. Je n'ai que le catalogue complet en espagnol car je suis espagnol. Trouver un catalogue aussi complet est déjà difficile avec tout ce qui a des noms, donc c'est déjà quelque chose
yes juste need translate catalog_pages thank thank <3

xlRaiko

Oct 29, 2018
I can say what I want, even my opinion.

Look at the Github on Higokas Profile, he posted a took to translate furnidata if i know
The catalogue are spanish yes, if you like It you can use a translate to change It. The true is that this catalogue is de most complete that you can see and each month will upload a last update.

Other thing is install a plugin translate that have some hotels. This dont need translate furnis because autotranslate the message or title that you have seen.

duckietm

Dec 31, 2010
First error with the DB:

INSERT INTO items_base VALUES (0,0,'hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble','hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble',1,1,0.00,'1','0','0','0','1','1','0','0','1','default',2,'0','0','',0,0,'','s')
ID can not be 0

Items_Base Fixed
Catlog_items Fixed
Catalog_pages Fixed
And the last : Fixed_catalog_featured_pages fixed

Added all the Catalog items as bonus :)

Have funn and share with someone !

Last edited:

K0D1G0

Jun 5, 2022
First error with the DB:

INSERT INTO items_base VALUES (0,0,'hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble','hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble',1,1,0.00,'1','0','0','0','1','1','0','0','1','default',2,'0','0','',0,0,'','s')
ID can not be 0

Items_Base Fixed
Catlog_items Fixed
Catalog_pages Fixed
And the last : Fixed_catalog_featured_pages fixed

Added all the Catalog items as bonus :)

Have funn and share with someone !
I can't download the files from your git

Dark_V3ndor

Feb 5, 2020
Not working sqls
Well you change the first zero to a 1 as the ID KEY can not be set as 0

"INSERT INTO items_base VALUES (0,0,'hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble','hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble',1,1,0.00,'1','0','0','0','1','1','0','0','1','default',2,'0','0','',0,0,'','s')
ID can not be 0"

Change to

INSERT INTO items_base VALUES (1,0,'hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble','hcity_coivble_hcity_coivble',1,1,0.00,'1','0','0','0','1','1','0','0','1','default',2,'0','0','',0,0,'','s')

ChrisLD

Apr 19, 2020
Is anyone able to help me add this? I am having issues. Please add me on discord CYolo#6351

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread