Status
Not open for further replies.

xlRaiko

Oct 29, 2018
# ==========================
# Catalogue Official to Habbo
# ==========================

This pack of catalogue are created since zero to hotel with name Habbooh which autor is xlRaiko.

===========================================================================

Content of catalogue:

- Have all official furniture until christmas 2022.

- All furniture are free in catalogue.

- Have all rares in catalogue staff with all bonusprizes and bonusrares (Latest bonusprize baby pingüins).

- All furniture have name in spanish, any furniture have names how example "xmas_c22_x".

===========================================================================

# UNIC VERSION NITRO

Credits: xlRaiko

Link tables db:

Link archives:

The next update will be soon...

Last edited:

xlRaiko

Oct 29, 2018
hey catalog_item sql where is ?
In the carpet with name MySQL have only one SQL. This SQL include items_base, catalog_items, catalog_page and catalog_featured_page. Allí tables in only one SQL

Ohki

Nov 2, 2022
Dans le tapis avec le nom MySQL, il n'y a qu'un seul SQL. Ce SQL inclut items_base, catalog_items, catalog_page et catalog_featured_page. Toutes les tables en un seul SQL
Je vous assure que j'ai mis le sql même à l'extérieur il ne me montre pas le catalog_item es-tu sûr qu'il est là ?
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see images attach

xlRaiko

Oct 29, 2018
te aseguro que puse el sql aun fuera no me muestra el catalog_item estas seguro que esta ahi?
[combinación automática]1671303744[/combinación automática]
You must be registered for see images attach
What? Okay I Will check, un some minutes reupload the pack. In the Next response Will tell you the link of only catalog_items. Sorry for the incovenients

Ohki

Nov 2, 2022
Quoi? Ok je vais vérifier, dans quelques minutes reuploader le pack. Dans la réponse suivante, vous indiquera le lien de seulement catalog_items. Désolé pour les inconvénients
np thank <3
Post automatically merged:

Quoi? Ok je vais vérifier, dans quelques minutes reuploader le pack. Dans la réponse suivante, vous indiquera le lien de seulement catalog_items. Désolé pour les inconvénients
j'avais raison?

Last edited:

Ohki

Nov 2, 2022
. Désolé pour les inconvénients
[fusion automatique]1671309384[/fusion automatique]

Ce lien n'est que SQL
Merci de vous partager ils m'ont beaucoup aidé à ouvrir mon serveur français, continuez comme ça je vous suivrai tous les jours

xlRaiko

Oct 29, 2018
Do you have a list with the interaction of wireds from your catalog? :)
the interactions are differents in each hotel for the emulator. If you use arcturus, the interactions are the same. But if you like it know the interactions you must open de emulator and check it.

Ohki

Nov 2, 2022
I have the emulator of arcturus the interactions are already put? do you need plugs?

Ohki

Nov 2, 2022
Toutes les interactions sont ok, vous n'avez pas besoin de le changer.
What version of the emulator are you using? because for my part the wireds do not work, otherwise the catalog is magnificent thank you very much

yaiden

Feb 11, 2021
Now edited the link adfoc.us to fix the missing table catalog_items. I publish the temporal link mega. Sorry. Check again the links.
the mega link for the missing table no longer works you can redo it just the catalog_items table

xlRaiko

Oct 29, 2018
el enlace mega para la tabla que falta ya no funciona, puede rehacerlo solo en la tabla catalog_items
Already have change the link to add adfoc.us links referer. Reload the page again and you can download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread