Can someone help me with RevCMS

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Ok so my friend was going to help me he download revCMS but he had to go off so can someone tell me where to put theese files and what i need to edit in them?

-Thanks

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
Well..What I Do Is I Go And use A program Called Winrar.....Yea....new Word For You Right?Then I extract the files to whatever it is..Yeaa.Then I go and get my swfs,and extract it to the htdocs...Yeap.Where the App,API,And all other folders are at.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Dcrs and cms can go in root folder. Then to config the cms, go to app>managemnet>config.php> then edit the stuff in there,.

Thanks for helping me the other dude wasnr really helping me also do you know how i upload catalog.sql after i goto database in phpmyadmin ...

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
Thanks for helping me the other dude wasnr really helping me also do you know how i upload catalog.sql after i goto database in phpmyadmin ...
it would be helpful..If you weren't retarded.It's like Dora,Is that a star,Nope,Is that a star....Nope.Is that a star,Yayyyyy Your so smart!

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Ok i have another little problem i had a sql database and imported it and deleted from my documents then i uploaded a furniture.sql , catalog_items.sql , catalog_pages.sql
and i dont have the files for them in htdocs so how can i get the old sql files back?

Users who are viewing this thread