Call of Duty Call Of Duty Now VS Call Of Duty Back Then

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
I'd love to see Treyarch or Infinity Ward to attempt another COD set in the world wars like WAW would be amazing to see what they could do

Latinus

"Not everything that shines is Gold"
Jan 2, 2012
CoD is getting fucked up with modern weapons and apparel, extreme graphics etc, the story line is just not there, it's losing its original idea.. I miss WaW so much! My favorite CoD or actually FPS Game.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
CoD is getting fucked up with modern weapons and apparel, extreme graphics etc, the story line is just not there, it's losing its original idea.. I miss WaW so much! My favorite CoD or actually FPS Game.
Everytime they try to dig themself out of the hole (Oh we have a professional written storyline), they just continue to go deeper into it. They need to give up the game, stick with an online only version such as the one in China, or go back to World War Two.

Latinus

"Not everything that shines is Gold"
Jan 2, 2012
Everytime they try to dig themself out of the hole (Oh we have a professional written storyline), they just continue to go deeper into it. They need to give up the game, stick with an online only version such as the one in China, or go back to World War Two.
Totally agree!

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
All of the new ones are shitty, bo3 is ok, im a fan of waw, mw2, and bo2. But i'm a csgo guy at heart

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I saw this earlier today, thought it'd be relevant on the changes on the game in the years.

I myself prefer the World War and Modern warfare times, but I don't mind the Black ops series either.

Users who are viewing this thread