Call of Duty Call Of Duty Now VS Call Of Duty Back Then

Kareem

Jul 6, 2012
Wow! I really do miss the old COD. I remember MW2 and WAW like it was yesterday.
What do you guys think? Was Call Of Duty better before Ghosts came out?

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
YES GHOSTS FUCKED UP EVERYTHING SO DID ADVANCE WARFARE !
Blacks ops 3 to the rescue, I loved every cod except for advance shitfare and ghosts. They were just shit, every other cod was the best I hope they make Bo3 good (which treyarch always). I played Beta at my mates house bo3 is actually pretty good.

But best cod ever ... World at war. That was like bae, I used to sleep with the game disc at night and insert my genital into the circular part of it.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
COD4 will always be my favorite:)
Tbh, I don't mind advanced warfare, once you get used to the exo suit then its quite fun but meh.
Black ops 3 should be decent, been smashing out the beta, haven't stopped playing it, its so fun.
Ghosts is the only cod i've hated, but that's my opinion:p

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
Ghosts & Advance bro, weren't the best every other cod besides that were perfect. I'm hoping Black Ops 3 will be good.

Marcel

Jul 17, 2015
BO3 beta is actually pretty alright, it's reminding me a bit of BO2. I think Treyarch have done it again!

Feb 1, 2014
Everything after BLOPS 1 is terrible.
I've been playing them since COD1 and onwards on computer than switched to console for COD4 and beyond.

Haven't brought a COD game since BLOPS 1.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
I like the old COD than the new one, for the simple reason that in old COD it used to be more realistic like World War's etc.. In each new COD they keep making it more and more futuristic and i'm getting sick of it!

Users who are viewing this thread