https://brain.*****.com/templates/brain/style/images/logo/logo.png​
Hello DevBest.
Place your bugs in this topic.

Brain Version 1.4.2
Bugs currently found?

-None

Alezo

Dec 18, 2016
Hello, I'm having a problem with the cms with the ratio account registration. When I create a new record, pops up an error as in the image below:

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20170417011226.png
    ScreenShot_20170417011226.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 40

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
Issue with Registeration. New users who have never registered to hotel get an error message of having three accounts already. Then I go to my user table and see that all ip_reg and ip_last are super similar if not the same!

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
@Legit why are you still stiring up shit and starting stuff again. Also you will be dumb at the end when Lite opens maybe you should add me on Facebook as I post screenshots of the emulator and CMS on their. Also you legit have a comment on everything I post.

@Meap he is no savage he is childish and immature

BrainCMS

Brain is live, Live is Brain
Feb 17, 2014
@Legit why are you still stiring up shit and starting stuff again. Also you will be dumb at the end when Lite opens maybe you should add me on Facebook as I post screenshots of the emulator and CMS on their. Also you legit have a comment on everything I post.

@Meap he is no savage he is childish and immature
Like your posts...

BrainCMS

Brain is live, Live is Brain
Feb 17, 2014
They are just honest facts what I say

Facts??
"@Legit why are you still stiring up shit and starting stuff again. Also you will be dumb at the end when Lite opens maybe you should add me on Facebook as I post screenshots of the emulator and CMS on their. Also you legit have a comment on everything I post." Show images on devbest
"ITs cancerous as fuck. I wouldn't recommend it"

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
Hi, I'm having an error in which any new user cannot register because of the same IP error. For some reason the db is logging everyone with same ip???? Im not sure I really need help..

Murderer

Jun 19, 2016
Bug CMS with Plus R1 I get the following load load everything and then the client restarts in 100%

Warning: Unknown: POST Content-Length of 14065995 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent in Unknown on line 0
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 10
y no noté nada inusual, porque al descargar el CMS, déjalo como está

Users who are viewing this thread