PC best streaming program

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
HI people i starting my Twitch Broadcast for my xbox and i streaming from my laptop can you tell me what the best program to use for streaming via a Logitech WebCam

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
+1 for what rasta said thats what i use for my youtube channel now, however if you have some cash lying around i'd go for Action Recorder. Hands down i think thats the best ''Paid verison'' i've had the best experience with that its hands down super easy to use. But if you don't want to spend / are on a budget cut go for OBS.

If you need some help pm, i can guide you through the setup. :)

Proximity

IDK?
Feb 13, 2014
+1 for what rasta said thats what i use for my youtube channel now, however if you have some cash lying around i'd go for Action Recorder. Hands down i think thats the best ''Paid verison'' i've had the best experience with that its hands down super easy to use. But if you don't want to spend / are on a budget cut go for OBS.

If you need some help pm, i can guide you through the setup. :)
Or torrent it lol

Jayseanp

Soooo Bored!
Oct 26, 2013
Na if i like a program i'll pay for it why torrent it lool ? + thats effort + then viruses etc blah blah its on offer anyways its like $20 which is nothing. its Both Recording + Streaming In Built.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Mirillis Action is great for recording raw video of your games, but for streaming it doesn't compare to OBS - there's little to no customization.

Users who are viewing this thread