Request Badge/banner designs for Hotel? & What used to make them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
Fellow Users,

I'm looking for different images to compile into banners and individual images to add as a selection of new badges, as well as classic badge images like Rastaclaus & Admin badges with the gold default font used for staff but with custom lettering geared toward my site name.

If anyone has their own and could make an edited version, that would be greatly appreciated. The programs used are important so in the future I can just make them on my own without having to post here.

The site name will be Hablooza (.org/.net/.pw) and there are no active URLs that will direct you to it on the web as of right now, but I have a working localhost, and need to configure everything in my database in order to set up a new web environment (user registration/login, index, community, etc.) for users to be able to register to & start the game from publicly. For banner info, It will be protected by DDoS, run on a reliable server with 99.9% uptime, (likely Gatorhost as I hear good things about it or possibly a dedicated server with at least 1 gbps & output of 100mb/sec) and it will likely be an R63B/Phoenix Hotel and have a small selection of Rares to choose from in the Catalogue.

I will acknowledge and reply to the people who post with advice/content/software recommendation.

Also I know some people on PC use the default program, paint, to make badges, but I'm on a mac and was wondering what would be a sufficient alternative.

I look forward to seeing some dope material,

Happy Posting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread