Show DevBest App Landing Page [Dribbble design]

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Yet another Dribbble design coded up, this time it's an by Adrian Goia

It should be responsive, I've tested it on my iPhone and iPad and it seems to work just fine. Sometimes the image of the 'app in use' in the top header slides a bit when scrolling on handheld devices but I'm thinking it's because I've absolute-positioned it to the bottom of the screen and it's accounting for the styles that browsers apply on the devices, such as the URL bar etc.

Anyway, if you want to check it out, you can do so here:

Hope you like it!

PS: the bouncing balls isn't mentioned in the design brief, I just thought it'd be a nice little addition, plus it was fun to do

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It looks really good, one small bug on mobile though: the 3 mobiles in the first section go over the text for me.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It looks really good, one small bug on mobile though: the 3 mobiles in the first section go over the text for me.
What device are you viewing on? It looks fine on my 6s Plus, but I've just realised it will do because it's a bigger device lol.. woops

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Viewing it on S6 Edge Plus, no problems whatsoever here.
Screen:
EFh4ho4.png

Last edited:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010

Also having this issue.
--
Looks pretty cool! The bubble bouncing seems spot on, such a nice clean design. I think the drop/space from the phone to the 'App Store' button is a bit steep though. G'job.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Also having this issue.
--
Looks pretty cool! The bubble bouncing seems spot on, such a nice clean design. I think the drop/space from the phone to the 'App Store' button is a bit steep though. G'job.
The mobile-phones at the bottom are absolute-positioned to stick at the bottom of the page, so they're always going to ride up above the content when the browser height is decreased. I could have used JavaScript to resize the image. I may get round to sorting it out at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread