Anyone good with retro building/setting up emu's?

lhiddenfaith

Aug 24, 2015
Hey guy's !

So iv'e made a habbo retro and everythings fine but i have one/two problems that i don't know how to fix! :(
I did used to use Azure emulator, but it seems that they might have blocked me out of it now? is there any other emulator i can use instead of azure which is similar , and would work?
Also another problem, is that when i login everything is ghostly, and doesn't load. Like furniture, my avatar, etc!

Please help! Dx Thanks!

-Soph

Oct 11, 2014
Hey guy's !

So iv'e made a habbo retro and everythings fine but i have one/two problems that i don't know how to fix! :(
I did used to use Azure emulator, but it seems that they might have blocked me out of it now? is there any other emulator i can use instead of azure which is similar , and would work?
Also another problem, is that when i login everything is ghostly, and doesn't load. Like furniture, my avatar, etc!

Please help! Dx Thanks!

-Soph
if your avatar doesnt load, most likely u havent set your external_variables

lhiddenfaith

Aug 24, 2015
Sorry about the slow reply, haven't been online a while! There's no hotel to fix now, due to idiots that deleted all my files -.- need help building another R63B now xD Someone who's trusted and not childish enough to deleted all people's vps files -.-! :) And yeah, i wish i hadn't now Marcelloo

Oct 11, 2014
Sorry about the slow reply, haven't been online a while! There's no hotel to fix now, due to idiots that deleted all my files -.- need help building another R63B now xD Someone who's trusted and not childish enough to deleted all people's vps files -.-! :) And yeah, i wish i hadn't now Marcelloo
I can Help you. but not working with you.

Users who are viewing this thread