Applicant Any Command, Any Feature, Any Emulator

DeveloperDude

May 30, 2017
Hey,
I've been in the Habbo Community for almost over 5 years now. I've decided to make a few commands, features for people who want them. I can do anything you like / desire.(EMULATOR ONLY) Just tell me what you want done and I'll provide the code, as the title says.

PM me if you would like to work with me. This service is not free, will charge very less.
Have a nice day,
DevDude ;)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
"5 years"
"Member Since: Today"

fishy, I wonder if the new account is due to a previous reputation around here that would cost you a job such as this one. But I have no grounds for this accusation, so... goodluck.

DeveloperDude

May 30, 2017
It's reasonable what you say but not true. I didn't use my old account because it's linked to my FB which is deactivated. If I were to login it would get reactivated which I don't want.

Most of my work has been on fagzone. PM me and I'll show my work / accounts / ongoing projects if you're having doubts.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Nevermind I already coded them, I didn't see you are charging so I just said a feature nobody has. Have a good day ;)

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
"5 years"
"Member Since: Today"

fishy, I wonder if the new account is due to a previous reputation around here that would cost you a job such as this one. But I have no grounds for this accusation, so... goodluck.
learn to read. he says he has been in the habbo community for 5 years not devbest. he probably was on another forum.

Nice try using a VPN. Multi accounting is against the rules, @NotoriousJameson
lmao youre right it is him the discord username gave it away :D

DeveloperDude

May 30, 2017
learn to read. he says he has been in the habbo community for 5 years not devbest. he probably was on another forum.

I'm not that guy at all. What the actual fuck? If you allow me to give my link my fagezone acc here. I'll give it as proof .

The username inspiration for discord comes off from my steam gamer tag. + I am not using a VPN my actual location is as shown.

I'm not that guy at all. What the actual fuck? If you allow me to give my fagzone
I'm not that guy at all. What the actual fuck? If you allow me to give my ***** acc here. I'll give it as proof .

The username motivation for discord comes off from steam. + I am not using a VPN my actual location is as shown.

acc here. I'll give it as proof .
Nice try using a VPN. Multi accounting is against the rules, @NotoriousJameson

So you see a discord id startining with Notorious and you relate it to some other user on the forum. Do you not realise how popular of a gaming tag that is. Do you say that to people whose discord tags reassemble terriost names too? You have no proof and accuse me of being some guy I've seen for the first time in my life.
Now a person who is interested comes on this thread sees the baseless acussations and goes oh this guy probably smuggles drugs across the border nvm.
Tell me what form of proof you want from me to clear my name and fucking close this thread. So frustrating , all I wanted was to try to fund a project , by helping out people who need stuff done.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
I'm not that guy at all. What the actual fuck? If you allow me to give my link my fagezone acc here. I'll give it as proof .

The username inspiration for discord comes off from my steam gamer tag. + I am not using a VPN my actual location is as shown.

So you see a discord id startining with Notorious and you relate it to some other user on the forum. Do you not realise how popular of a gaming tag that is. Do you say that to people whose discord tags reassemble terriost names too? You have no proof and accuse me of being some guy I've seen for the first time in my life.
Now a person who is interested comes on this thread sees the baseless acussations and goes oh this guy probably smuggles drugs across the border nvm.
Tell me what form of proof you want from me to clear my name and fucking close this thread. So frustrating , all I wanted was to try to fund a project , by helping out people who need stuff done.
no but its NotoriousJ just saying...yeah but i doubt youre him tbh

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I would but I don't trust your services. I would trust Notorious more than you tbh.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

When did I ever state that his account was registered for 5 years? I was only implying how fishy it was that he was in the "habbo community" for 5 years without having a DevBest account, and the first day he registers he posts a thread in this section (Recruitment section) which is strongly influenced by reputation.

Learn to use context clues.

Users who are viewing this thread