Another new gaming system to expect!

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011

And this: Similar to the ouya, what are your thoughts? Seems like we will be having a bunch of new consoles to play rather then xbox, ps3 and wii!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
That's nothing like Ouya.

Regardless, I don't see this going anywhere. It's not that portable and if you're at home, a bigger screen beats this any day.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
That's nothing like Ouya.

Regardless, I don't see this going anywhere. It's not that portable and if you're at home, a bigger screen beats this any day.

Oops meant this one ;p

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Controller is bulky and gay. yet in the beginning they said they wanted to get rid of that.. Seems stupid, imo.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Like most of you all said, the controller looks shit. If you want something like this, buy an iPad mini, you can do more with that to.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Not really liking the look of the GameStick console, looks too much like a rip of the Wii accessories.
The Nvidia console looks cool, somewhat similar to a DS with an xbox style controller. However if your in your own home, the screen is fairly useless as your obviously going to connect it up to a TV.
Multiplayer support? doesnt look like it

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
The GameStick one looks pretty shit, despite it being easy to work with putting the stick in your pocket and all the controller is disgusting - Personally I wouldn't buy it would prefer OUYA.

The Nvidia one looks alright but it looks pretty giant and the fact that it's stuck to the controller makes me not like it :(

Users who are viewing this thread