Afraid to make your own PC? Here's a cheap one

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I know there are many gamers who want the optimum build but most buy pre-built PC's because they are afraid they will somehow break the PC as they build one, or think it is way to complicated. PCPartPicker setup a $1,050 gaming set up for a relatively good gaming. They show how to install it too..

Parts:
Video on how to build:

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
Not Horrible but doable, $500-700 USD would make a gaming PC maybe not perfect for newer games but id be a good starting point.
$1050 is cheap. If you spend money on a seasonic PSU at least you know they wont break. And if they do, they have a warranty. You would probably save money in the long run. The same rings true with any Hardware.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
$1050 is cheap. If you spend money on a seasonic PSU at least you know they wont break. And if they do, they have a warranty. You would probably save money in the long run. The same rings true with any Hardware.
Honestly its not. you could get old pieces of computer and make a powerful gaming computer. U could just buy a better gaming computer for less!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Honestly its not. you could get old pieces of computer and make a powerful gaming computer. U could just buy a better gaming computer for less!
I'd like to see you do that. You know everything needs to be able to connect with eachother? If you get a old PC, get it's motherboard, some DDR2 2GB RAM, and a newer powerfull videocard, that won't work. Why do you keep posting things without any facts, just random things that have actually no contribution?

Dono

Apr 21, 2014
The Best CPU for the Price Is probably AMD Fx 8350 :p Thats my opinion :p ( I also have it)
I used to have that CPU before i got an i7. It really depends on what you mean by price though. As AMD's go yes, but in comparison the FX-9590 is the best overall performance wise. I used to love AMD but now i am an Intel guy.

Users who are viewing this thread