Flash [AD] www.Prime.sx ~ You'll be surprised ;) [UNIQUE R63]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion

Aug 26, 2011

A retro community that truly realizes what it means to be a community...

Hey there! Thanks for clicking our thread to see what our hotel is all about. Please take the time to read the about us and any other sections to this thread that may interest you. Thank-you for your time, and we hope that you like our community!
__________________________________________________________________________________​

About us: I'm Champion, Prime's founder. I've been around since the V18 days of retros and had my retro project peek in the V26 days with my hotel Ultima Hotel. Ultima was a fantastic true community and had peaks of 500-600 users online at its climax. That was when retros weren't out for money, when events were interesting and when communities were nice and welcoming. People took pride in their hotels. I don't think many do anymore. Retros were created for users because we believed the way Habbo exploited a users need for credits for money was wrong. We offered everything for free and it began as a rebellion against Habbo. Our communities were free of corrupt moderators, free of social discrimination, and really... free spirited.

Prime Hotel opened in 2010 for a bit. It had 40 users online within a few weeks but my lack of coding knowledge resulted in our HoloCMS being exploited, and the hotel closed. It was an amazing community, it was happy, people always had good feedback and it was always entertaining.

I want to bring that same community back. With the staff team we have now who are all positive and amazing people, I believe it's possible. It's been 5+ months we've been doing research, developing and planning. We have so many plans that other hotels have never thought of that we don't even know where to start haha.
Overall though... are you willing to help a true community succeed? We're trying to bring back the standard of old retros. The happy, care free, fun and beautifully managed communities with people who actually care.

If you'd like to help, leave a comment in the thread!
__________________________________________________________________________________​

Feature List
Emulator Features

Our emulator is a heavily edited version of Phoenix 3.11 (Also known as Gold Tree Emulator). We haven't done much work on it ourselves, however our very skilled emulator developer WizCSharp has added the VERY useful command ":allowrights on" which allows us to make kick wars! He's currently developing his own edit of the original Uber Emulator and also helps out with Prime when he can.

Our emulator has all the basic features to emulate with Wired, Freeze, Battle Banzai, Football, Teleporters, etc.

Unique commands:
:allowrights on/off ~ Allows for the whole room to have rights automatically (Good for kick wars):viptele ~ Teleport inside your own room
:alleffect ~ Makes everyone enable just like room effect, but only working inside your own room
:faceless ~ Makes your avatar faceless[/URL]
;p
;pe
;p

[email protected]

Boss
Hotel manager
E-mail: [/URL][email protected]

Dominic
Emulator Developer
E-mail: [/URL][email protected]

We welcome everyone to join us at Prime!

OFFICIALLY OPEN!

#1 Competition! - What user created game on Habbo was unable to play after they removed room functionality?!
Prize - First person to answer wins the extremely exclusive golden throne! (These are given only during highly important events!)

How to enter - This competition is exclusive to DevBest only! Reply in the thread with your answer ;)
d83d776501204452fe1d10c800596d94.png

Hint: Prime will soon be one of the only retros to have this game, if not the only one of them all!

#2 Competition! - Post in this thread at ***** with your username and your honest opinion about Prime. It's that easy!
Prize - A stylish speakers corner! This is our thanks for speaking your mind.

How to enter - This competition is exclusive to DevBest only! Reply in the thread with your username and feedback!
d66fb178a3e0198c94b460a0330b2d56.png

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
rCMS <3 Anyways good looking hotel so far, goodluck.

Last edited:

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
rCMS <3 Anyways good looking hotel so far, goodluck.
iExit is a genius haha. His CMS is only temporary as we're developing our own right now with plans to revolutionize the style of CMS's. Js. :p

Very professionally developed, Great job!
Thanks! We'd hope so with 6+ years of experience to be professional. Love the feedback ^.^

I love your staff page, good luck!
Thanks me too! It has some nifty features for it in the housekeeping too. It's so easy to add people.
b7d2ae9260d18732a1c3266eeaa9dcd5.gif

Blueoptic

Time Is Money
Jun 23, 2014

????
Even rarely. 1m is alot, for an economy based on old school..

Champion

Aug 26, 2011

????
Even rarely. 1m is alot, for an economy based on old school..
You're right, however with retros these days it's very hard to keep some rares at a low price. The odd one might have a extremely high demand and extremely low amount. I can't say that it would never happen.

iBritz

May 28, 2012
Can't not love these CMS,
Good luck again, looks great and ran by friendly, welcoming and professional staff.

Tyler-X

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Hey everyone! Long time no update.. I know..

Prime's been up and down the retro roller coaster, we've tried every emulator, translated too many CMS to find one we like, and we were honestly so picky that we were developing a retro for a year haha. (Well... mainly I was...)

Anyways. The staff has changed, come and gone, and we already have a solid quality community of users who know each other. We are welcoming everyone publicly now to join Prime... after 1 year of development!!!!!! We did take our time developing.. haha.. most of it was casual conversations about whatever. Patience was key, and now we've already come a long way!

Gifs of the login! It has javascript clouds with a night and day script. We might hold a vote later to determine the hotel's time zone. :p
479af6f4f2a085d748405707a475a280.gif

Our client has a unique opacity on our headers and the style is clean cut and practical!
We also have a unique client with our fully working client bar and hotel view unique touch! :)

bfc0b3e9a7f170ea580cb0dc7a93e48e.png

Thats it for screenshots right now. We have two new games planned for the future that no hotel has right now that I'm aware of! One is a classic that was disabled a long time ago when room functionality had functions removed. The other is a new unique game some of our admins created themselves :).

PRIME'S FIRST COMPETITION -

Guess what game it is that I described in the thread that was retired after Habbo removed room functionality.
-- PRIZE IS A GOLDEN THRONE! These thrones are only handed out on the MOST IMPORTANT occasion!
14fe9410a1eb8fdb4e45a22b17452dbd.png

REPLY HERE TO THIS QUESTION!! (This competition is exclusive to DevBest :0 )

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Great looking hotel, very professional and should have a lot of users. I wish you good luck.

GhostEU

Hail the king.
Jul 19, 2012
Looks nice, your client logo ehh, it's not fine in the nicest way. Apart from that, good luck with your retro.

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
Great looking hotel, very professional and should have a lot of users. I wish you good luck.
Thanks bud :) It's just a matter of time and how motivated we are to market ourselves.
Looks nice, your client logo ehh, it's not fine in the nicest way. Apart from that, good luck with your retro.
Hm that's the second person we've gotten the same feedback from about our logo. I'm strongly considering changing the logo, thanks for your feedback :)

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
to be honest I dislike the cms and design overall, I've used this style and the ingame content provided. It is cool but I still perfer it to be updated if you want the success.

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
Professional hotel you got there; don't love the Cms, but I don't hate it[emoji14] Great client design as well, it you it you deserve much more users.
Best of luck!

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
Professional hotel you got there; don't love the Cms, but I don't hate it[emoji14] Great client design as well, it you it you deserve much more users.
Best of luck!
They really didn't design any of this. The dutch owner of the cms/client did. They just use it since the dutch guy gave it to them. lol But good luck anyways

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
They really didn't design any of this. The dutch owner of the cms/client did. They just use it since the dutch guy gave it to them. lol But good luck anyways

Lol, they made it seem like it was their own developed client. Thanks for the information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread